YO STOP FUCKIN BEING CORNY!!!

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I just wasted valuable time reading this thread. But we might just have another Lady Foe situation here.

So how did this all start? All I saw was Rxtc telling Mero he can't get chicks wet. So is that what instigated all this?

MERO --is she the reason you started this thread? Or is it numerous other noobs?

Rxtc --you look young. I don't think you can handle the emotional pain Mero will drag you through. I'd recommend sending him a carton of newports with a letter of apology. DON'T send a "fruit basket." That insinuates things that will only fuel the fire that will burn you.

And seeing that you put yourself on blast --MERO can't really get called out for it. Good work, you guaranteed Mero to be safe from a ban.

WTF?!?

Another thread... You guys aren't making fun of biology freestyles ?!? Are you? Because I'm late to the game again and over slept

My fucking sky tel is running low on triple a batteries,

Either that or I gotta call arch wireless and get my service checked

BITCH I NEVER NOT ONCE TOOK NOTHING PERSONAL ON THIS SHIT B. NEVERRRRR.

AND THE ONLY TIME "12OZ" WOULD EVER COME OUT MY MOUTH IS IF IM TALKING TO ANOTHER NIGGA FROM 12OZ, AND IT WOULD BE KEPT TO A FEW OBSERVATIONS HERE AND THERE. THEN WE WOULD KICK IT AND WATCH "CHOICES" OR DRINK SOME BEERS OR SOMETHING.

See if you can score a copy of "clean up men"

It's the best flick outta m town

Wow. I just wasted valuable time reading this thread. But we might just have another Lady Foe situation here.

So how did this all start? All I saw was Rxtc telling Mero he can't get chicks wet. So is that what instigated all this?

MERO --is she the reason you started this thread? Or is it numerous other noobs?

Rxtc --you look young. I don't think you can handle the emotional pain Mero will drag you through. I'd recommend sending him a carton of newports with a letter of apology. DON'T send a "fruit basket." That insinuates things that will only fuel the fire that will burn you.

And seeing that you put yourself on blast --MERO can't really get called out for it. Good work, you guaranteed Mero to be safe from a ban.

She said something about Mero summarizing.

This is how it went.

Ok can you fucking summarise that into a sentence so no one has to read the whole fucking thing?

summarize*

And no Mero can't summarize, some of us like reading what he types.

If you don't got no boob pictures to post in here.

I don't think you need to be here.

NO.

READ THAT SHIT AND FUCKIN ABSORB IT.

Ask the other chicks on here for boob pictures. :rolleyes:

I have.

Now on to our Feature Preview....

How... eww. Tacky. Why would anyone willingly do that (I am assuming it was willingly) to a bunch of gronk men when quite frankly there is no advantage to it.

and this is where I think it really turned for the worst.

BITCH YOU MAD YOUR TITS LOOK LIKE LEXUS HEADLIGHTS. FUCK UP OUTTA HERE WITH YOUR FUNNY ACCENT.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

late to the bashing but...

girl you are the ugliest aussie woman i've ever seen.

if Roseanne and a huge croc had a baby together you would still be uglier than a human-croc

oh and....

I am a student studying blu-tack at ACU... and also Nursing. I like birds (I have a cockatiel called Maddiewho I ADORE. And also a dog Gladys), clubbing, my friends (duh, otherwise they wouldn't be friends), r4v3ing, I am addicted to Coke Zero and if someone diss's it they have another reason to prepare to die. I like the smell of Blistex. I like to chew straws. Angelina Jolie and Ellen Degeneres adorn my wall - 'nuf said.

It's amazing this Myspace thing, I have spoken to people who I haven't spoken to in a while! For one person, a while being 7 years. Uber weird.

:lol: :lol:

get out of here with your "R4V3ING, nursing student, uber saying lesbian self"

and i highly doubt you do any of the illegal shit you say you do on here..

:lol: