YO STOP FUCKIN BEING CORNY!!!

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YO SO THE WHOLE TIME IM ETHERING THIS BITCH AND SHE'S LIKE "IM NOT WACK IM NOT WACK" IM LIKE "THIS BITCH IS MOST DEF WACK. SHE PROLLY GO THE ELLEN HAIRCUT AND ROCKS RAINBOW COLORED WRISTBANDS ON SOME HIPHOP DYKE SHIT" BITCH PROBABLY TAKES PICTURES WITH HER DYKE HOMEGIRLS IN DICKIES PRETENDING TO EAT EACHOTHER OUT IN HER HIGHSCHOOL CAFETERIA. WHY AM I SO ON POINT?

15eu1oj.jpg

GAME OVER.

BITCH YOU LOOK LIKE LESBIAN HARRY POTTER WITH BENJAMIN FRANKLIN GLASSES AND YOU GOT JUNKIE HANDS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER, STOP CHEWIN YOUR FINGERNAILS AND MASHIN ON THIS KEYBOARD LIKE THAT SHIT IS FUCKIN YOU UP. GROW YOUR HAIR OUT AND STOP LYIN ABOUT FUCKIN NIGGAS CUZ NOW I KNOW FOR DAMN SURE AINT NO NIGGA WITH A QUARTER OUNCE OF SELF RESPECT GONNA PUT HIS DICK IN THAT MUSTY ASS BOX. UNLESS YALL MET AT A LBGT MEETING AT "UNI" AND DECIDED IT WOULD BE "RIGHT PROPER" TO FUCK EACHOTHER AS AN EXPERIMENT IN "GROSS" GO DO SOME WINDMILLS OFF THE SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE OR WHATEVER THAT FUNNY LOOKIN BUILDIN IN AUSTRALIA IS CALLED YOU FRUMPY ASS BITCH. 1!

That's fucking fresh. How did you do that?

I talk about 12oz all the time.

True story.

Something really shitty is that I am trying to book a flight to Poland for this weekend so I can take my brother to see Auschwitz.

It seems that there are only flights to Poland three days a week or something retarded like that.

And that our return flight would also include a train ride for 8 hours.

Poland is only a 8 hour drive from me.

I am not paying 1,200Euro (which is about $2,000American) to sit on a train for 8 hours AND have to go through airport security just for a 45 minute flight.

So we decided to go to Berlin for the weekend.

Also, I have never shown boobs on 12oz.

I show face photos from time to time because I am secure in the knowledge that it will not add to the .000001% that the cops will ever come looking for me.

Everytime any girl posts a photo...90% of the dudes will jock...8% will talk shit...2% will be indifferent.

That is how the internet goes.

I've seen some pretty homely looking girls on here get jocked hard.

The times have changed and now better looking girls get jocked.

Ugly girls still get made fun of and laughed at.

Just like in high school.

I lost track of what my initial point was.

Something along the lines of never having shown boobs and that the demand to see my boobs is nonexistent.

It's because dudes respect me for my mind.

Or something.

That ^^

Most of the women here have intelligent things to say.

You have three now. Apparently someone gave you some positive ones because I kicked off your second tampon for a minute there. But I'm not mad.

I think the idea was to put heaps of positives on me or something, and then for me to be kicked off? Wasn't paying to much attention. Either way, negatives are the way to go, makes it quicker.

YO SO THE WHOLE TIME IM ETHERING THIS BITCH AND SHE'S LIKE "IM NOT WACK IM NOT WACK" IM LIKE "THIS BITCH IS MOST DEF WACK. SHE PROLLY GO THE ELLEN HAIRCUT AND ROCKS RAINBOW COLORED WRISTBANDS ON SOME HIPHOP DYKE SHIT" BITCH PROBABLY TAKES PICTURES WITH HER DYKE HOMEGIRLS IN DICKIES PRETENDING TO EAT EACHOTHER OUT IN HER HIGHSCHOOL CAFETERIA. WHY AM I SO ON POINT?

15eu1oj.jpg

GAME OVER.

BITCH YOU LOOK LIKE LESBIAN HARRY POTTER WITH BENJAMIN FRANKLIN GLASSES AND YOU GOT JUNKIE HANDS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER, STOP CHEWIN YOUR FINGERNAILS AND MASHIN ON THIS KEYBOARD LIKE THAT SHIT IS FUCKIN YOU UP. GROW YOUR HAIR OUT AND STOP LYIN ABOUT FUCKIN NIGGAS CUZ NOW I KNOW FOR DAMN SURE AINT NO NIGGA WITH A QUARTER OUNCE OF SELF RESPECT GONNA PUT HIS DICK IN THAT MUSTY ASS BOX. UNLESS YALL MET AT A LBTG MEETING AT "UNI" AND DECIDED IT WOULD BE "RIGHT PROPER" TO FUCK EACHOTHER AS AN EXPERIMENT IN "GROSS" GO DO SOME WINDMILLS OFF THE SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE OR WHATEVER THAT FUNNY LOOKIN BUILDIN IN AUSTRALIA IS CALLED YOU FRUMPY ASS BITCH. 1!

This is why Mero is cooler than you.

Cause he comes correct.

Everytime.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You don't get kicked off by having tons of negaprops.

That's not how things work around here.

Also, photoshopping other 12oz members is always 100% hilarity.

Oh, though tthey did work that way.

Will post some pics of me up on here and see how ugly I can get.

You don't get kicked off by having tons of negaprops.

That's not how things work around here.

Also, photoshopping other 12oz members is always 100% hilarity.

YEAH CUZ THAT WOULD MAKE SENSE AND SHIT AINT ALLOWED TO MAKE SENSE ON 12OZ.

WORD UP, THEO WHATS POPPIN HOMIE?