The Weiner Circle..

mosluggo

These folks even told MICHAEL JORDAN to go fuck himself. From the show "this american life." Pretty cool show, but this is pretty entertaining. I wouldnt mind beating up a few of the people in line.

Oh and before anyone else does, or brings it up

Hot_dog.jpg

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It's amazing how over confident some people get when they think shit is sweet.

I would love to see that bitch snap and beat the breaks off one of them yuppie douchebags.

Then again, I would love to have a job like this if it payed enough.

I'd be slaying the fuck out of these yuppie faggots.

Some of them would be leaving in tears.

It'd actually be worth coming home smelling like hotdogs every night.

which reminds me to ask you, are these hotdogs any good? or are they lips/assholes with colouring like every other kind?

GENTSH.jpg

Aw hell no, this isn't Oscar Meyer faggotry.

It's Vienna Beef - 100% (Bull) Beef.

The public can take tours of their hot dog plant:

If you are going to eat a hot dog, this it is, and only this.

/nonathans

chicago is awesome. last time i was there, i was taken out for dinner to this hardcore yuppie restaurant at the top of a building with a great view of everything around the canals, the beach, & the financial district. they had a pianist & $15 cups of cherry coke

the financial district also looked like a skate heaven

i will make sure to eat at the weiner circle if i go back, just not during their rush hours when all the cunts pile in. drue opened my eyes to the quality of the actual weiner, i thought it was as he put it, "oscar meyer faggotry" :lol:

chicago is awesome. last time i was there, i was taken out for dinner to this hardcore yuppie restaurant at the top of a building with a great view of everything around the canals, the beach, & the financial district. they had a pianist & $15 cups of cherry coke

:lol:

Was it this place?3698635-Signature_Room_at_the_95th-Chicago.jpg

GENTSH.jpg

Aw hell no, this isn't Oscar Meyer faggotry.

It's Vienna Beef - 100% (Bull) Beef.

The public can take tours of their hot dog plant:

If you are going to eat a hot dog, this it is, and only this.

/nonathans

bump..

this man speaks the truth...

Vienna Beef FTW...

mosluggo, it may be. the reception area is exactly as i remembered

i dont know what theyre called, but they give you a black plastic disk with red lights that flash when your table is ready

is the piano around the bottom of the stairs remotely close to the private omlette bar? judging by the height, i think it is, because i recall seeing many rooftops with nice in-ground pools around

it was the greatest meal i didnt pay for

i finally watched this video...word to my god i'll fuck one of these motherfuckers up(emplyees & customers)

that shit really got me hatin white people right now..motherfuckers wonder why westside niggas always beatin they ass and rapin hoes on the northside.

:mad:

i'm with you. some of the stuff they said was a bit fucked up. not even over the top, just beyond that.

when i hear white people say shit like that i get offended

but those hot dogs look good

mosluggo, it may be. the reception area is exactly as i remembered

i dont know what theyre called, but they give you a black plastic disk with red lights that flash when your table is ready

is the piano around the bottom of the stairs remotely close to the private omlette bar? judging by the height, i think it is, because i recall seeing many rooftops with nice in-ground pools around

it was the greatest meal i didnt pay for

I think you were there for brunch homie. At night piano guy or band is by the bar. We used to go up there for free food and drinks all the time. To of the handcock Signature room