LEBRON JAMES = FRAUD !!!

RALPH LAUREN

so LBJ just got knocked from the playoffs, this never happened to jordan, im sick of him wearing number 23 and the media pumping his head up. his nike contract is bigger then jordan but his shoe sux. "THE KING" of what exactly? of bad sportsman ship ? he wouldn't even shake dwight's hand after the game... im not a hater, i love basketball and have a few pairs of lebrons. i been watching the game since the late 80s. but im so FUCKING sick of seeing this kid on sportscenter and every commercial, and hearing these has-been analysts praise him... HE IS NOT JORDAN AND NEVER WILL BE! your thoughts ?

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really thread worthy since there are two NBA threads, but Jordan has been knocked out of the playoffs before. In the 80's every time, and twice in the 90's (1990, and 1995 during his "comeback" year).

early is early...

and i aint talking wizards.

when its all said and done, lebron will have 2 or 3 rings tops, a bunch of watered down records and a spot in the top 15 players of all time if he's lucky.

lebron is young as fuck. i dont know why everyone is hating. give him 10 years and people will respect him so much. he doesnt deserve the credit hes getting right now but i think everyone just recognizes what this man will do in his career. and why try and compare him to any one? who cares. hes going to have a lot of records under his belt.

its not lebrons fault they lost...he was scoring something like 43% of his teams points in the playoffs...he just needs some help

but i dont like the fact that he didnt shake hands after the game...even ovechkin showed better sportsmanship than that when the pens knocked them out and he's one of the biggest showboats in sports.

Gotta give the guy a break. He can't do it all himself. He is pretty much the centerpiece, but you need other very good players to help.

A good example would be KG when he was with the Timberwolves. Never had a great team, but the closest we got was with Latrell Sprewell, Sam Cassell, Wally Szerbiak, and Trenton Hassel. After they all departed it became more futile.

Don't forget that Jordan played with Scottie Pippen and Horace Grant.

i posted this a few days ago in the playoff thread.

It's just bad taste no matter how you look at it. Especially when these guys spent the whole year laughing, dancing, posing, coming up with choreographed sketches on the sidelines when they winning and blowing teams out of the water. And when the finally lose where is their team leader: at home with his mom. If you celebrate together when you win you can't just leave your guys alone when you come up short. i've been saying it for years and i'll say it again...fuck lebron james. and this is the guy stern has hand picked as the poster boy of the nba, the fuck outta here. now can people please stop comparing this lame to his airness.
  • Like 1

i think that lebron is a good player...but his cockyness gets to him. the way they played game 6 versus magic you could tell that they were not as hungry as the magic. I think that he's a fail cuz they won the other games without putting up too much of a fight, and he thought the championship was in the bag. Complacency fucked him in the ass without vasoline.