"I HATE IT WHEN" - THREAD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truth.

I hate when i'm in a store and i go up to the register and there's two cashiers at checkout but dumb muthafuckers form one line behind the people currently paying. really where the fuck you get the balls to decide you're gonna get rung up next regardless. pick a fuckin line and stand there. next time i see someone do this i'm skippin the whole line and standin next to them and darin them to say sum.

Pretty wild. whole shit could've been avoided. wth was that nigga doin in the first place. niggas don't want shit to do with cops and he's playin around provokin em. dumbass. rip to the dog tho. was mad loyal to hop out the car like that and i don't even like dogs.

I don't even know why I watched it, it's not like I wasn't warned.

Rubbernecking is the worst though. People taking videos, etc. of every little thing.

Other people taking video, yelling out 'don't shoot it', instead of getting out of the car and helping.

You guys have a serious 'Us VS them' mentality with the cops. Fuck knows how that can be changed.

Eh. All my mates 'hate pigs' but then they're all criminals, so go figure.

The younger people are becoming less and less respectful of cops, but it's mainly because they see videos like that and think they live in America - they really have no idea why they hate cops. Also, they will call the cops at the drop of a hat when shit turns sour, and I was under the impression that a lot of people in America won't even bother calling?

Well i've never honestly been in a situation where i or anyone around me needed to call the cops. Honestly anytime i've heard people say things like "we don't even call the cops around here" and cliched things like that, it's been on tv but maybe i just don't live in the right place. young people still hate the authorities though. old too.

See. Nothing beats local knowledge.

I hate cops, I just have so many in the family (no blood relations) it makes Christmas lunch too awkward so we've stopped going. It's rare to find a cop that can properly 'switch off' and be a human on their day off.

I hate it when it's 8:20am and only one tradie has shown up to work so far. I think I should be awarded a penalty.

Never really had any real communications with cops cept times i got locked. some of them are just normal guys and do their jobs and go about their business. i can respect this but at the end of the day we're still on opposite teams and they're the "good guys." other cops are the scum people despise. i live in a metropolitan area but not the biggest or baddest but we have had our share of police brutality cases and cop murders. one guy who killed a cop back in the 80's just recently made parole. strange because i thought of him earlier today.

If you want to see civillians vs authorities on a large scale (not necessarily physically but the mentality) you see that in ny or la. big cities. especially in the hoods.

My boss is actually an ex cop and he's cool. it's still fuck a cop though.

• Like 1

No doubt. i was really impressed when you said that thing about boston being in quahog land or something along those lines, no joke. i don't know anything about australia's layout or if i did i forgot it. the great barrier reef's in the east right?

Also thought of it earlier, i have an aunt who's an ex sheriff but she lives down south and i don't think we ever met.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...