"I HATE IT WHEN" - THREAD

When you run out of weed in the middle of the night and you know you can't get more because your dealer is sleeping.

When a cool writer grows a huge ego as they progress and get better.

When friends push their friends away because they can't handle love.

When you have to sleep on the streets in the rain and cold because you are drunk and lost in an unfamiliar city.

When people say they hate hypocrites when they are a huge hypocrite themselves.

"If you want to stab someone with a needle, you must first stab yourself with a sword"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I get caught in the middle of drama between supposed/ex friends.

When I accidentally put too much hot sauce or hot peppers on something and it ruins my meal and makes me shit flames the next day.

When I get a spontaneous rager right as I'm about to get off the bus and I have to choose between pulling the Darcy Tucker or just walking triumphantly to the doors. It's usually the latter.

/no fucks

i hate it when i spend time packing a good ass lunch for work and then forget that shit and realize when its impossible to turn around and retrieve it without being late.

i hate it when a good homey for whatever reason decides to to hang around with a new group of people and youre automatically supposed to chill and enjoy these peoples company even though you got nothing in common.

i hate it when i miss the first part of the game and my teams losing, and i automatically get that feeling that if i woulda been there watching from the start the score would be completely different.

i hate it when a female cops a girlfriend attitude with you when youre not dating or fucking.

i hate it when they take down albums/songs off youtube due to copyright infringements.

i hate it when i stick warm beer in the freezer to chill it faster and then i forget about it.

i hate it when i forget to charge my phone.

soap gets inside the tip of my dick and it stings

when u get a backwoods and u unroll it and its all fucked up with stems going every way possible with a hole in the fucking center

when u just wanna eat some acid and go into the wilderness but you cant because u gotta get money to get there

I hate it when...

• Bitches cheat
  • Bitches give me diseases
  • Cars pull out in front of me and go slower than my internet connection
  • Cops follow me
  • I find ticks on me
  • People run away from me when I'm walking in the same direction as them. I'M NOT GONNA HURT YOU, I JUST HAVE TO GO TO A PLACE THAT'S IN THE SAME DIRECTION AS WHERE YOU'RE GOING.
  • My knee cap dislocates

I hate when the wire on your headphones gets fucked up and then only works in one ear.

So many warrantys cashed in because of this, i swear i'm the reason skull candy discontinued the warranty. rat bastards..

when youre walking & that shit gets snagged on something.. the quick ripping outage of the earbuds are bothersome

Mine always snags on my pockets cause i usually wear fatigues or cargo shorts.

I hate when niggas fake jax.

When girls complain about other dudes when you just want to smash cheeks.

You can't concentrate and it feels like you never fully woke up.

Parking fucking tickets.

You can do something impressive by yourself and then when you go to show people you can't do it.

• 2 weeks later...