"I HATE IT WHEN" - THREAD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i roll a blunt in my car, forget that i have it on my lap...

hit the store for a cold one, forget that blunt was on my lap...

drive down the fucking block, panic stricken - cant find the blunt-

retrace my steps....OH MAN..i drop it at the gas station...

pull up at said gas station...find blunt.....

fuck-bitches.jpg?imageSize=Large&generatorName=GUIMELLO

i hate people who one-up you for the stupiest shit. i.e.

ME:"shit dude, i dont know why but i set my alrm for 6am and it wakes me up at like 5.45 everyday."

HIM: "well i wake up at 5.00am EVERY morning........take a hour long shower,. play black ops go back to bed then wake up again at 7.00"

--------

ME: "Hey man i just got my new skate deck, wanna see?"

HIM: " i just got my 200 new skate decks.

i swear to god every fact a stated about myself he has at least 10% more to state about him

8 years back New Years morning my roomates little sister lets armed gunmen

into our house. We had thrown a NYE rave type party charging 15 a head at

a local theater Midtown. Probably 700-800 people showed up and lots of

money was made. Afterward it was deposited at his girl apt before we

returned home. It was mostly his party, I picked up a deejay from the airport

and invested some cash. Anyhow it was ugly. My mattress was on the floor, I

woke up with a foot on my neck and a gun to my head. I had a girl i was slept

with, My roomate, 3 strippers, 1 on which was his chik. His sister, her man and our

homeboy.... Forced at gunpoint into a pile stripped naked in the middle of the living

room. i was at the bottom and almost suffocated from the weight. These nogs though

they were hitting a 20K lik. All the walked with was pocket change. Maybe 1500 tops.

I thought it was gonna end bad because they were convinced we were holding out.

Such was not the case but after splitting our friends face open they left out taking

our IDs and tossing our phones.We never got with the police. City cops, over half

of us had warrants. A legitimate concern that if they were caught they could possibly

sit in the county a few months, get turned loose and pay a visit.... we just counted

our blessings and wrote off our losses. 2 days later suburban police show up at my door.

3 guys had robbed a house at gunpoint in and been caught. In their possession was my

drivers license as well as the others. I went to pick up my license, recovered 200

I lost in addition to about a 750 extra for myself and told the police what little i knew.

3 guys robbed my spot. I saw skimasks and guns. No faces and nothing distinguishing.

While im in there they tell me the guys that ran thru my spot dropped a couple names;

the people that put them on to us. I Knew them. 1 of them i had actually given a car

to when he was down on his luck. A guy i had at 1 time considered among my closest

friends.

So I searched for this kid. I wasn't the only one but i was legitimately vested. Fucker

disappeared and i never seen him till TODAY. 2 hours ago at the bar/restaurant

while i'm with family.... My whole heads twisted up right now. About to get off probation

i been on forever. About to have my freedom back. Fair fight never entered my mind from

the jump in terms of this. Knees, hands, teeth and I wanted an eyeball in a jar.

The dirtbag was saved by 2 things today. Instincts for self preservation, and my mom

being present. Time took some edge off too i suspect. Perhaps ive grown up some.

similar thing happend to me today^^ i was walking thorugh walmart. i dropped my toothpick with my cat like reflexxes i grabbed for it but the two ends stabbed into the joint closest to the nail, on my ring finger, left hand. and the palm/. both punctured. now my finger is swelled. and it hurt.

I hate it when I drink a lot and in my drunken confidence think I won't be hungover in the morning, but get a hangover anyways.

I hate people who slobber on blunts.

I hate it when I have to take a piss at work and someone just dropped a nasty shit and the whole bathroom is stanked out.

I hate it when I drop a stank duece at work, and there's a cutie outside waiting for the bathroom.

I hate listening to my wigger neighbor upstairs trying to rap all the time. The guy's favorite sport is racquetball.

I hate it how bums wait outside ATMs asking for change. Don't they know I'm not giving them shit, especially a fucking 20 spot?

I hate idiots at grocery stores that block an entire aisle because they left their cart sideways on some Austin Powers shit.

I hate when drunk people get hold of the iPod at parties and change songs every 10 seconds.

I hate it when trashy bitches start screaming into their cellphones and cause a scene because they mad at baby daddy.