"I HATE IT WHEN" - THREAD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate when i get some pizza slices, and its fresh outta the oven, and the sauce/cheese burns the shit outta my mouth, but im so damn hungry and its so damn good that i say fuck it and continue to suffer through the burning when i know i should just wait the few minutes for it to cool down, but i dont, cause im a stubborn bastard.

• 3 months later...

I hate it when petty shit happens in a workplace full of women and you have to hear about the drama/get dragged into it on some "i wasn't even in when this happened" shit

I hate it when my hands go numb when im sleeping

I hate it when a bitch is super find but her attitude sucks dick and she can't conversate

i hate it when those avon model wannabe old ladies that are like 64 and wear wayyyy to much makeup, stand around the damn dollar store RIGHT IN FRONT OF WHAT I CAME TO GET and hold a conversation. when i asked if i could get through she said ever so condesendingly. "Were having a discussion here you can wait!" so i walk around for like 30 minutes and theyre still fucking talking.

I hate dumb bitches that rant on facebook about stupid ass shit.

I hate loosing my i.d becouse now i cant just go for a walk to the liquor store.

I hate people that cant read/speak English but somehow they have there driver's license and i almost get hit everyday i leave my house!

I hate when my internet doesn't load for whatever fuckin reason!!!

I hate place's that don't wanna rent to you couse you have an animal!

I hate Sunday's

I hate when the liquor store isn't open.