"I HATE IT WHEN" - THREAD

I hate it when I'm stuck somewhere gay (often work) and/or I'm broke and every fuck on facebook is travelling somewhere sick and getting sick waves, girls, parties, etc. Drives me nuts.

I hate cute girls, the ones who are so fukn cute all the time. I wanna smash their cute t-shirts, dogs, faces, etc in with a rusty screw driver.

I hate people who give Ozzies a bad name, there seem to be a fuckload of em in SE Asia, especially Bali and Thailand, fuckwits.

And lastly I hate it when I enjoy my booze too much and too quick and often find myself blind, passed out, total fukn mess before midnight and I forget I was meant to paint.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it when I go out painting after bar close and realize that i climbed all the way up to a roof spot and use red for my fill on red brick.

I missioned like fuck to a spot the other night, drunk as fuck, finally made it and found I only had 1 semi blocked cap in my bag. FUCKN SHITTEST NIGHT EVER, started my first outline, cap blocked, night over. Mission home with heavy bag still fulla paint, so gay.

And I hate it when I see our dumb cat eating food that's been left on the table and I scream at it and kick my foot in its direction and my grandpa slipper flies off and hits it. No wait, I fukn love when that happens:lol:

• 1 month later...

I hate when I get up early for work and then when I have to brush my teeth...right before I head in someone beat me to the restroom...then I have to wait a couple of minutes....then I'm late for work.

When I'm out shopping and some old, fat, or dumb kid are in your way and no matter what way you move to try to pass them up, then keep moving in the way you're trying to go...idiots.

Taking more than one shit a day.

Broke ass friends.

Underage kids asking me to buy alcohol for them.

When you go into a shitty ghetto city, and there is no graffiti, or all buffed. Also on highways.

when people don't answer their phone when they are supposed to have it on, so you know where to meet each other.

when people don't apologize when they know they are wrong.

When I drink a lot, but don't get drunk.

when incompetent clerks are stereotypically incompetent.

When other people are getting laid that aren't me.

When I don't get a good night of 15 hours sleep.

i hate it when i eat some enormous amount of delicious italian food with lots of cheese and i'm constipated for 2 days.

i hate it when people texting and driving almost kill me when i'm riding my bike.

i hate it how people pull their children close and give me the stink eye when they see me walking my gf's large dog who never hurts anyone.

i hate it when cops put their sirens/lights on to pass a traffic jam. and i hate it when cops decide to have a checkpoint when i'm trying to get to work.

i hate it when im walking down the street and someone pulls up to me(always white,wearing a polo and a hat with the bill bent and worn to the side) and starts yellin at me obscenities or god forbid throws something at me and then proceeds to speed off like a faggot before i ever get to say anything back or pull him out of his car so i can put my foot through his face.shit is lame.i fucking hate college kids.

I hate when roommates got 5 things downloading and 15 things seeding, ruin my internet time.

First rain and the impatient fucks who still drive like crap. like 8 accidents in a 2 hour period driving around doin my deliveries

and the damn rubber neckers who slow down my driving cuss of said impatient fucks

Clients at work who talk your ear off knowing you have to be at the sister store within an alotted time