"I HATE IT WHEN" - THREAD

i hate it when

people try and talk on a subject they know nothing about, but to them they think they know a lot about that subject so they try to look cool and end up saying some stupid shit, so you call them out for it and call them an idiot.

they end up getting UMAD and making themselves look even more stupid, by saying something that makes completely no sense at all and has nothing to do with anything you were talking about.

i hate it when it goes from being cold to being super fucking hot back to raining hurricane weather to seriously hot, back to 60 degree weather back to being super fucking hot and damp and gross, pick a fucking season... stop toying with us.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate when im stressin and need someone to talk to and none of my so called friends are there for me.its like the people i care the most for dont give a fuck about me.i dont know whether to be sad or be angry and say fuck em.

i hate fat chicks who think their hot saying " im not fat im thick" no bitch your five foot even and you weigh as much as i do.this one puerto rican chick was like that.she had a cute face but was big and thought she could act like she was the shit when in reality the only reason anyone ever fucked with her is either to get some head or get at her sister who was...well a bombshell.fine as fuck.

i hate it when the government tries to take all my money.

i hate it when i get struck with anxiety and i have no xanax to take.

i hate it when the sf giants lose.

i hate it when im starving and i have no money or food at home.

i hate it when people who are supposed to be your friends don't play the role.

i hate it when im feeling lonely and i have no cuddle buddy.

i hate it when kidney stones ruin plans.

i hate fairweather friends.

i hate not having internet at my house

i hate that im so fucking broke

i hate also not having food in my house and starving my ass off

i hate getting pimples the day before i have an important thing going on like a day or having my pic taken

i hate dogs that bark constantly

i hate the fact that i cant find anything on my grandfathers side of the family(ive been doing genelogical research)

i hate loud ghetto black chicks.

i hate the fact that i look like a stoned and slightly mentally challenged frank sinatra.

i hate

most of all i hate finding a woman that im deeply in love with and who is the perfect girl for me but i can never have her,because i look like a stoned slightly mentally impaired frank sinatra.

I hate it when people sit online all day on social networking sites talking about being "bored" but when you try to folks together they end up not showing or asking questions like "who else is going to be there?" "what are we gonna do?" Dont trip! If you bored, anything should be enough to get you out the house. We can figure that shit out later.

• Like 1