Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"I HATE IT WHEN" - THREAD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-when people talk too loud on their cel fones..what r u deaf?? or just attention whore?

-when people walking on the sidewalk coming toward you but have their head down not watching where they are going..

-just plain people who do not pay attention to what they are doing

-you are in the USA and go into any store, but the customer service people who work there speak very little or no English.....in my country I speak my language, but in the US I speak English

• 5 months later...

i hate it when people try and talk for animals to be funny.

The shits fucking stupid.... Like when someone says

(insert pets name) is saying (insert stupid comment).

The first thing that always pops to mind is. "the only thing

that dog is thinking about is how it would eat you if it gets

hungry enough"

Im not talking about people talking to their animals. That shits

pretty dumb too but its whatever

i hate it when i accidentally touch terra cotta. that shit freaks me out really bad. its too dry.

i hate it when someone is looking for something that is RIGHT in front of them and they keep saying they cant find it when its RIGHT FUCKING THERE, when all they have to do is put some effort in and look harder!

i.e.;

"baby? wheres the beer bottle opener?"

"right there in front of you, hon. on the counter."

"um....whereee?"

"RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF YOU ON THE COUNTER!"

"okay. well... i just dont see it. "

"GOD DAMNIT ITS RIGHT FUCKING THERE NEXT TO THE FUCKING SINK ON THE COUNTER! WHERE YOU PUT IT!"

"ohhhh! here it is! tee hee hee!"

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

• Like 1

Definitely people who have to tell their whole life story before getting to the main point of what they were trying to say. If i ask you were you bought your shirt I don't wanna hear about the epic adventure before hand. Ive seriously hung up on people over the phone for taking too long to explain some shit.

- I fucking hate when there is a big line at the supermarket/petrol station or where ever and then the dickface right in front of you gets to the counter and then decided to fumble through his pockets for money or his credit card. You've been in line for 10 minutes you fucking retard, why not do it then so the rest of us can get the fuck out of there.

- I hate getting a taxi home only to be told the atm machine in the cab doesn't work.