Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abstract Rationality

"I HATE IT WHEN" - THREAD

i come home drunk, put a frozen pizza in the oven, pass out while waiting for it to cook to wake up to a screeching smoke detector, a great deal of acrid smoke, and what appears to be a giant black frisbee in the oven.

when you go to dunkin donuts too early and they give you the little tub of cream cheese instead of putting it on themselves.

it's what they get paid to do for fucks sake!

peons...

when the family is insistent that i attend church on sunday when they know damn well i can't stand the pew jumping jesus freaks they call members

when dudes post pictures of their paint on flickr, who the fuck cares?

when the guy that carries your clothes at the store won't leave when you're in the dressing room and you can't tell if he wants to fool around or what

you take a 3-4 hour nap during the day wake up at 11 or so, then you cant go to sleep so you go online and fuck around on 12ozzz i wish i had some zzz zzz zzz :spent: my body is tired but my mind is awake

when you take a nasty shit in the morning, get dresses to go to work and after you are fully dressed and about to walk out the door you get that feeling in your stomach and you know you are gonna have to shit as soon as you get to work

when you cut the roof of your mouth eating and that skin hangs down.

one of the top ten worst things in life i swear.

When someone takes my cup and I'm not done...just because you're fucking done with yours it doesn't mean I am. I happen to like cold tea.

Predictability.

The worst of the worst, people who don't say please and thank you. Manners cost nothing, if I go out of my way to do something for you the fucking least you can do is say thank you. Nothing turns me off someone more than them being an ungrateful, self entitled bitch.

When the flu drags on for weeks on end.

Grumpy grounded is grumpy.

People who don't hold doors when you're 3 steps behind them, but slip in the door as it's closing without touching it. Common courtesy...I've bitten some heads off over that...

By which I mean I literally used my teeth to gnaw off the heads of two girls in an entry foyer a couple years ago

i was about to say, holding doors for people who dont even give you a nod, not that that's really good enough. i wish i had the foresight to know and close doors on people. i guess because my old man is an angry fucker, i grew up around people who would instantly let others know when they fucked up. like a deserted carpark, someone would take "his" spot out of 10 either side, so he'd yell at them...

also, my timezone--everytime i post shit on the oz i end up being the last responder to 5 or so threads in a row, even a couple hours apart.

and girls who have standards that preclude them from fucking in dorm rooms with people watching, or bathrooms in said dorm or clubs...fucking prudes.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now