"I HATE IT WHEN" - THREAD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-people piss on the floors at the club/bar. i mean if the urinal/toilets overflowing thats one thing, but if you doin that to be hilarious, you doin it wrong. niggas need to step their kick games up if you dont give a fuck that much to piss all over the fucking place and then trod through it like its a rain puddle.

-when bitches who drive their daddys ride to the club and pull out their gucci wallets out of their louis purses tell me that that "thrift shop" song by that hipster faggot macklemore or whatever is their favorite song. 20 dollars in your pocket? fuck out of here.

-when your girls outta town and calls you when shes on her rag and expects to chat (argue) with you about utter nonsense over the phone because shes lonely and retarded.

-when your stomach makes those farting sounds but you havent even farted and the girl youre tryna impress cant tell the difference.

-when weed makes you paranoid.

-running out of fucking cigarettes.

-when i lose homies to the powers of a cocaine addiction. sad shit.

-friends that you rarely get to see anymore because theyre in some shitty long term relationship where the bitch wont let them have any freedom, and then when you finally do see them, all they do is complain about how bad their girl is. and then you dont see them again for months and the cycle repeats itself. grow a pair and dump the bitch, choose your girl over your friends, or shut the fuck up. one out of the three.

-those dudes that have to "like" every post/picture you have on facebook. i dont mind if girls do it, but dudes needa chill. i should really delete that shit, but its good for arranging a fuck with some chick every once in a while.

-when you actually have a chance with pulling a cute waitress but then you get too drunk and turn her off. happens to my dumbass alcoholic self all the time. its annoying.

basically all these happened to me last weekend.

im a hatin ass motherfucker today.

• Like 1

i hate clubbing in general, its the same eveywhere - shit music, date rapists/sleazy lounge lizards whod give your daughter aids after date-raping her just for a 30 second thrust, whores who are out there just to be loudly dumb & spread their problems around, dumbass bouncers i wouldnt push a button of save a life for, & a total waste of time & money at that

twice, ive overheard greasy ginos & ugly yet buff persian dudes talking about date rape likw its a sport.. never wanted to torture someone so badly in ways i wont even describe on the internet. think dr hannibal lecter