"I HATE IT WHEN" - THREAD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was this close to taking a picture but didn't.

i fuckin hate those stupid sinks where you push down the handle and water comes out for 2 seconds and then you have to press it again and again. who thought that was a good idea to begin with? you're supposed to wash your hands for 20 seconds. you mostly see em in outdated mcdonalds's or other shitty public bathrooms.

i also hate those gay ass hand blow dryers. just give me some fuckin tissue.

-when you light a smoke and then try to take it out of your mouth to exhale, but you must have licked your lips beforehand or some shit because the cigarette sticks to your lip and your index and middle finger run down the length of the cigarette only to be burned by the cherry at the end. fucking hate that shit.

-when you meet a hot ass chick on the last day of your vacation or vice versa and you two hit it off but nothing ever materializes because you live on the other side of the fucking continent.

-i charge my galaxy all day and have it drop 25 percent in battery charge just listening to two songs on the way to work.

-when you run into coworkers at a bar. im not getting paid to pretend to like you anymore faggot, just leave me alone.

-ingrown fucking hairs.

-when you gotta help your friend move "just some small shit" and it ends up taking 12 hours and somehow small shit equals a couch, tv, tables and chairs etc.

are you talking about single lanes or standard double-wide escalators?

only time i stand on them is if im dead tired, carrying shit, stoned when its absurdly packed around me, or with someone who makes it absolutely clear that theyd rather stand

the other times are just considered as an extra speed bonus, maybe. youre right, though - usually not in a rush to do much.. just antsy. its all the damn buzzing in the city, idk

tumblr_m5p7ugO9io1rxjsm5o1_250.gif

When literally every black person in the office calls out because all schools are closed for snow even though it isn't snowing and the people who actually came into work can't do their jobs because they're too busy picking up the slack of the people who decided they had an excuse not to come to work.