"I HATE IT WHEN" - THREAD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shit cunts

fat chicks

fat shit cunt chicks

fat chicks who think there hot

ugly chicks who think there hot

hot chicks who wont let me get my dick wet

people with common as stock cars who rev at me at the lights because my cars better

FRONT WHEEL DRIVES

toys capping old school kings

old writers not giving respect to the new wave

the new wave not giving respect to the old writers

commercial hip hop

techno

hot girls who are actully 15 and jail bait as fuck

people who don't know what they want

warm beer

expensive beer

shit buds

when you run out of smokes in the middle of no were

could go on for ever.

NAH BUT DEAD ASS I HATE IT WHEN THERES 5 NIGGAS ORDERING SHIT AT THE DRIVE THRU AND MY SHIT IS MAD BASIC LIKE "A #7" AND SOME OTHER NIGGA GETS EVERYTHING ON THE DOLLAR MENU MADE TO ORDER....AND MY ORDER GETS FUCKED UP.

WHEN IM PLAYIN BASKETBALL AND THE BALL BOUNCES IN SOME PUDDLE OF SOME SHIT OR SOME NIGGAS SPIT OR SOMETHING

WHEN IM DUMB HIGH AND I POUR MYSELF A GIANT POT FULL OF CEREAL AND IM MAD EXCITED AND I PUT ON "DONNIE BRASCO" AND IM ABOUT TO GO IN AND RELAX THEN I OPEN UP THE MILK THING AND THERE .433452 MILLILITERS OF (SPOILED) MILK IN THE SHIT.

WHEN I ORDER SOME SHIT AT A RESTAURANT AND ASK FOR KETCHUP OR PEPPER OR SOME SHIT AND IM WAITIN FOR THE SHIT FOR 20 HOURS. OH SHIT ABSTRACT SAID THAT :lol:

WHEN IM ON A DANCEFLOOR DANCIN WITH 2 CHICKS AND SOME NIGGA COMES UP AND SAYS SOME CORNY SHIT LIKE "HEY MAN SHARING IS CARING!"

WHEN IM ON A DANCEFLOOR DANCIN WITH A BROAD AND "THE OLD NIGGA AT THE CLUB" IS RIGHT NEXT TO ME WITH SOME BITCH THAT LOOKS BORED AS HELL AND HIS FUCKIN SCREWDRIVER IS SPLASHIN ALL ON MY FUCKIN BLAZER.

WHEN I ASK A GIRL TO GRAB MY PHONE CUZ ITS RINGIN AND ITS SOME OTHER BITCH AND HER CALLER ID PICTURE IS A PICTURE OF HER VAGINA AND THE GIRL PICKIN UP THE PHONE MAKES THIS FACE :hatred:

WHEN MY COFFEE GETS COLD IN 5 MINUTES FLAT.

WHEN MY POPS COMES TO VISIT AND THE NIGGA WAKES ME UP AT 6AM ON A SATURDAY TALMBOUT "WE GOT SHIT TO DO" WITH A TOOLBELT ON. NO WE DONT NIGGA!! YOU MAKIN UP SHIT TO DO!!

WHEN MY MOMS CALLS ME MORE THAN CITIBANK TO REMIND ME TO PAY MY BILLS.

WHEN IM TRYIN TO GO PLAY CARDS AND SMOKE BLUNTS WITH THESE NIGGAS AND MY GIRL IS LIKE "FINE, GO PLAY CARDS" IN THE "IF YOU GO PLAY CARDS WITH THESE NIGGAS YOU AINT GETTING YOUR DICK SUCKED FOR A MONTH" VOICE.

WHEN IM DOWNTOWN AND GHETTO BUM NIGGAS LOOK AT ME AND ASK ME FOR A NEWPORT "CUZ I KNOW YOU SMOKE NEWPORTS FAM HAHA" (I KEEP ONE CAMEL IN MY PACK JUST IN CASE)

You gonna have to get used to the dry pussy. I sincerely doubt you can ever make a woman wet.

Unless she is dead and you use a lot of KY and spit.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FAT BITCH. I CAN MAKE YOU SOAKIN WET...YOU READY?

cheeseburger.jpg

I CAN HEAR YOU FINGERING YOUR FAT CHEESY WHITE PUSSY ALREADY.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FAT BITCH. I CAN MAKE YOU SOAKIN WET...YOU READY?

I CAN HEAR YOU FINGERING YOUR FAT CHEESY WHITE PUSSY ALREADY.

If handing a chick a cheeseburger is how you get them... yeah I stand by my previous post.

WHEN IM TRYIN TO GO PLAY CARDS AND SMOKE BLUNTS WITH THESE NIGGAS AND MY GIRL IS LIKE "FINE, GO PLAY CARDS" IN THE "IF YOU GO PLAY CARDS WITH THESE NIGGAS YOU AINT GETTING YOUR DICK SUCKED FOR A MONTH" VOICE.

Dump the lady then go to lolshock.com

DONT EVER COME AT ME AGAIN YOU FUCKIN FAT BITCH. ILL ETHER YOU. DONT PLAY YOURSELF YOU KANGAROO EATIN PINK DICK SUCKIN ECKO VISOR WEARIN ASS BITCH. YOU GONNA END UP CRYIN.

You really are getting touchy on this subject aren't you. I love a man who stamps his foot and throws a tantrum.

Exhibit B... Why you can't get a woman.

If handing a chick a cheeseburger is how you get them... yeah I stand by my previous post.

THATS HOW YOUR MAN GOT YOU, HE AINT EVEN HAVE TO GIVE YOU A MILKSHAKE.

STAY WAY FROM AROUND ME YOU FAT NASTY BITCH, I DONT EVEN LIKE FAT BITCHES ON THE INTERNET. SO SHUT YA FUCKIN MOUTH AND STOP TALKIN TO ME TRYNA MAKE SIDEWAYS COMMENTS YOU FUCKIN HAG. IF YOU WERE IN THE TRISTATE ID INVITE YOU TO A PARTY THEN SLAP YOU IN YOUR FAT FUCKIN JOWL WHEN YOU GOT THERE IN YOUR XXXL "HOTTIE" TSHIRT YOU FUCKIN PASTY WASTE OF X CHROMOSOMES. NOW LIKE I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP TALKIN TO ME YOU STINK ASS FAT BITCH.

AND BITCH THIS IS NOT A TANTRUM. I DONT DO TANTRUMS, THIS IS ME ON .5% SLAYING YOUR WACK ASS. TAKE IT LIKE THE MAN YOU ARE.

THATS HOW YOUR MAN GOT YOU, HE AINT EVEN HAVE TO GIVE YOU A MILKSHAKE.

STAY WAY FROM AROUND ME YOU FAT NASTY BITCH, I DONT EVEN LIKE FAT BITCHES ON THE INTERNET. SO SHUT YA FUCKIN MOUTH AND STOP TALKIN TO ME TRYNA MAKE SIDEWAYS COMMENTS YOU FUCKIN HAG. IF YOU WERE IN THE TRISTATE ID INVITE YOU TO A PARTY THEN SLAP YOU IN YOUR FAT FUCKIN JOWL WHEN YOU GOT THERE IN YOUR XXXL "HOTTIE" TSHIRT YOU FUCKIN PASTY WASTE OF X CHROMOSOMES. NOW LIKE I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP TALKIN TO ME YOU STINK ASS FAT BITCH.

AND BITCH THIS IS NOT A TANTRUM. I DONT DO TANTRUMS, THIS IS ME ON .5% SLAYING YOUR WACK ASS. TAKE IT LIKE THE MAN YOU ARE.

I am not fat, but hey it's cool if you like fat chicks. Seems there is a fair few on here, quite frankly I couldn't bang one.

If you would slap a woman, that's another reason why you shouldn't be with a woman. Didn't your mother teach you respect?

Please keep stamping your foot,it's making me smile so wide.

BITCH ONLY THING WIDE ON YOU IS YOUR FUCKIN BELLYBUTTON. AND I DONT STAMP MY FOOT IM THE COOLEST NIGGA YOU NEVER MET, I NEVER GET EXCITED. WHAT ELSE YOU GOT FOR ME? YOU COMIN OFF MAD LAME RIGHT NOW LIKE YOU AINT AN AUSTRALIN GRAFF HO...YOU AN AUSTRALIAN GRAFF HO!! ARE YOU SERIOUS? WHY AM I EVEN GOIN BACK AND FORTH WITH YOU? THE REST OF THE AUSTRALIAN NIGGAS ON HERE SHOULD BE ASHAMED THAT YOU'RE REPPIN FOR THEM. GO SUCK A RUGBY DICK YOU SMELLY ASS BREAKDANCING WITH A SPORTS BRA PILOT MARKER HOLDIN BBOY STANCE CORNY ASS BITCH. GO TAKE YOUR FAT LACES OUT YOUR ADIDAS AND HANG YOURSELF.

- When I'm eating lunch at my desk and people bother me like: "Ohh are those french fries? Smells so good, I love french fries. Where did you go? Steve's pizza? Oh North End pizza huh? They have good fries. You know who's fries I really like?......."

I'm trying to eat for christ sake.

BITCH ONLY THING WIDE ON YOU IS YOUR FUCKIN BELLYBUTTON. AND I DONT STAMP MY FOOT IM THE COOLEST NIGGA YOU NEVER MET, I NEVER GET EXCITED. WHAT ELSE YOU GOT FOR ME? YOU COMIN OFF MAD LAME RIGHT NOW LIKE YOU AINT AN AUSTRALIN GRAFF HO...YOU AN AUSTRALIAN GRAFF HO!! ARE YOU SERIOUS? WHY AM I EVEN GOIN BACK AND FORTH WITH YOU? THE REST OF THE AUSTRALIAN NIGGAS ON HERE SHOULD BE ASHAMED THAT YOU'RE REPPIN FOR THEM. GO SUCK A RUGBY DICK YOU SMELLY ASS BREAKDANCING WITH A SPORTS BRA PILOT MARKER HOLDIN BBOY STANCE CORNY ASS BITCH. GO TAKE YOUR FAT LACES OUT YOUR ADIDAS AND HANG YOURSELF.

only thing wide on me? that would mean i am no longer fat, great. and not loose either, even better. thanks.

oh, right. well if this isnt internet stamping of the foot i dont know what is. you are fired up and throwing a tantrum. go smash some "niggas" or whatever to let out your anger.

wow, calling me a ho. thats harsh man, real harsh. :rolleyes:

keep going please, this is fucking gorgeous.

- When I'm eating lunch at me desk and people ask bother me like: "Ohh are those french fries? Smells so good, I love french fries. Where did you go? Steve's pizza? Oh North End pizza huh? They have good fries. You know who's fries I really like?......."

I'm trying to eat for christ sake.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"HAVE YOU TRIED THEIR WINGS? OMG SOOO GOOD!"

THEN NIGGAS SEGUE INTO SOME WHOLE OTHER SHIT LIKE "HEY DID YOU SEE THE NEWS LAST NIGHT? FUCKIN SOMALIAN PIRATES MAN!"

NO NIGGA FUCK YOU GET THE FUCK UP OUTTA HERE!!

i hate it when you pay to get an earlier amtrak ticket and then the train is delayed and ends up being only 15 minutes earlier than your original train.

i hate it when creepy serial killer lookin ass dudes on the train are looking at me every time i wake up from my nap.

i hate it when i drink cheap beer and fart on dude's dick in my sleep and he calls me out on it in the morning.

i hate it when bitches try to front like they don't know me when we've met and had conversations fifty six bajillion times. bitch you remember me, i was the one whose rack your man was ogling all night, you mad?

i hate it when homeless people look so sad and pathetic that i have to give them my mcdonald's and then i get home and make myself a shitty tuna sammich and i'm like, why the fuck did i do that? except i know why i did that.

i hate it when i pass out without taking out my contacts and wake up all headachey and dry-eyed.

i hate it when creepy serial killer lookin ass dudes on the train are looking at me every time i wake up from my nap.

i hate it when homeless people look so sad and pathetic that i have to give them my mcdonald's and then i get home and make myself a shitty tuna sammich and i'm like, why the fuck did i do that? except i know why i did that.

MY BAD YO.

:D