"I HATE IT WHEN" - THREAD

--my dog takes a shit, because we have to wipe her ass with baby wipes. (She's got a crooked tail that covers her poopchute.)

-- there is a full five feet of seating next to me on the train, but someone sits two feet away. Just sit at the other end of the section.

-- I have to face the facts my girlfriend spits at me, because she's right.

-- I have foot spasms in my sleep, and it feels like my toe pops out of socket

-- some big Lurch mother fucker, sits in front of me at the movies.

-- people only want to have political conversations, so they can show off what they read on Alex Jones' site.

-- people smoke pot, and act like a 16 year old girl trying it for the first time.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PEOPLE WHO SEEM TO WAIT UNTIL THE FUCKING TURNING LANE ARROW GOES TO YELLOW BEFORE PROCEEDING TO DRIVE THEIR PEICE OF SHIT THROUGH THE INTERSECTION. Serious, 1. Watch light 2. when it goes green hit the fucking gas you stupid peice of shit. Then, somehow, 5 cars make it through and the douche in front of me stops.

RED LIGHT CAMERAS, AND POLICE IN GENERAL- There is now a red light camera at 64th and halsted a HALF BLOCK from the fucking police station. And those are up for SAFETY PURPOSES?

Corrupt politicians that are clearly guilty, caught on tape trying to buy a seat in the senate, and acting like the public is misinterpreting what the conversation was about. WE ARE NOT retarded. Stop acting like you don't know what the fuck you are doing and admit it like a real person should.

Negativity- My cousing could be on a poster for prozac. If he won the lotto he would say it wasn't enough and he wished he would've hit it the week before. Never seen him happy. Ever

My old man's short term memory. Do me a favor, when you say Friday, fucking be there. Instead I end up sitting around waiting like a fucking idiot and accomplishing nothing before work. And USE THE CELLPHONE we got you so shit like this doesn't happen. He had it over a year, can barely figure out how to answer it when it rings.

2nded on when shes "not on the rag" If im not trying to fuck now, what the fuck will i be doing in 10 years with this girl?

FAT PEOPLE- Have some self respect and stop eating Wendys 3X a day. Go to the gym a couple times a week and walk on treadmill. It is that simple. And when you are at the gym, please avoid being near me at all costs.

Pools with that oily shit floating on top. WTF???? And i know most of the time its sunscreen, but what if it isn't?

PEOPLE WHO DON'T CARRY THEIR OWN WEIGHT? I really wanted to walk 2 blocks back and pick up that 5 gallon bucket of paint that you could only carry 100 feet. Sorry Ab

People who Litter/ Throw shit out their car- Theirs garbage cans everywhere. And most of the time it's in their own neighborhood.

Waking up hungry at 3am

TV with commercials. DVR

NATIONAL CITY-FUCK OFF!

Crying babies. Makes me really reconsider ever having kids.

Dead Cell phones and shitty phone service. If i pay 120 a month my phone should work in Guam.

Crazy neighbors/roomates

People who call and say yo real quick, and next thing you know they been talking for 30 fucking minutes.

PATRICK KANE YOU ARE AN OVERRATED PIECE OF SHIT HOCKEY PLAYER THAT CAN'T PLAY DEFENSE OR BACKCHECK. -10 FOR THE SERIES, WORST ON TEAM. HE LOOKS LIKE HE HAS A VERY PROMISING FUTURE.

Whiny girlfriends that complain when i come home at 6am smelling like a bottle of absolut wondering where i been. OUT thats where. I was fucking OUT

Cigs-yet for some reason still smoke from time to time.

Being on a train with a bathroom on it, yet people still go between cars to piss, or piss in car just not in bathroom.

I been hanging out with my cousin too much later

having to sit in the backseat of a car for seven hours.

bums asking me for money for weed.

headaches suck too.

where the hell are you livin? most bums round here ask for money for hard.....kinda pointless for me to give em money just so they can give it back to me anyways.....