"I HATE IT WHEN" - THREAD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

run out of a color before you can do touchups

you dont talk to your ex for months then all of a sudden shes gontta come up again and be super nice and ask you out when your with another (less chill) lady

having to deal with shitty food

sharing a bed every night

buying condoms

frat kids

roommate being weird

-when you sleep with your socks on and when you wake up the top of your foot hella hurts because

of the sock rubbung your foot hair

-when i buy shit i know i could of racked

-when i forget to bring a pen or a can with me when i leave the house and then i end up wishing i could catch a tag

-i get like 20 bucks out of my check thanks to bills

-hate it when girls with nice asses wear baggy jeans...if you got it better flaunt it.

-hate it when you wake up with a kink in your neck.

-hate it when youre sleeping alone and you wake up tired with a massive hardon and theres that brief moment where youre not sure what to do because if you take care of it you might not be able to fall back asleep.

-hate it when you stop seeing a chick and then she says "but who's gonna drive me around now?"

-hate the fact that im addicted to smoking cigarettes.

-hate it when you turn on the tv late at night and theres only the jack lalane's power juicer and the magic bullet infomercials on.

-i hate when ugly people make out in public.

-hate it when you find a hair in your food.

-hate it when the gas light comes on.

i hate it when bitch ass ex's try to start a conversation when clearly you have nothing to do with em.

i hate it when its monday.

i hate it when medication doesnt work.

i hate it when ppl who have been in the shitter dont put up a new roll when the previous one is done.

i hate it when i step on gum.

i hate it when someone tries to read my texts over my shoulder...

• 3 months later...

-when you see mailboxes on every corner but when you need one they all disappear.

-when I can't introduce people because I can't remember one or both of their names.

-traffuck for sure like the rest of you.

-driving for an hour just to cash a check because my dumbass boss lost my direct deposit app. & chose not to tell me.

-lots of other shtuff.

I hate that I have to start a new job on Monday morning after 3.5 years of hustling and unenjoyment.

I hate that the HR lady just called to let me know after I drank half a handle of vodka, smoked a bunch of sour diesel, and did a few lines.

I hate that I will now have to be sober this weekend so I can somewhat function at 6:00am on Monday.