Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abstract Rationality

"I HATE IT WHEN" - THREAD

hate it when I'm up early

car is packed with paint ready to go and nobody is answering their phones to say where we are off to..

depending on where we got it affects where I drive and who i can pick up (we're all on diff sides of the city.

answer the phone you fucking cunts

hate when i call and order a cheese steak and it takes a goddam hour and i'm still waiting for it. fuck!!!!!!!

please dont start this..

when they say lol out loud? or when they laugh?

i hate it when people call all graffiti "tagging"

i hate it when my parents hassle me about toking

personal choice bitch is it affecting you? NO

I hate it when i point the a/c at myself for the night and i wake up with a sore throat. Me and this a/c arnt getting along...

don't start what?

anything on this forum that has to do with cheesesteaks tends to start an arguement. i just cant stand to sit back and watch it happen again.

i hate it when my parents hassle me about toking

personal choice bitch is it affecting you? NO

I hate it when kids don't understand that their parents love them and dont want them to open the gate to other drugs.

tell them you're on crank. see how they react for teh lulz.

I hate it when a fucking coppa has just written you a ticket or is in the process of getting you in trouble and try to pull off some friendly shit like '' Well I mean i could have written you three tickets but im in a good mood today so its only two'' or some shit like ''Oh I see you like the white sox, im a braves fan myself'' Fuck em

it's hot out and you wear a skirt and when you get up from sitting, that skirt is stuck between your butt cheeks and on your ass

also i hate getting up in the morning and being forced to go to work to pay the bills

I hate it when my roommate's girlfriend takes a long time in the bathroom when I gotta get to work and she don't even pay rent here!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now