"I HATE IT WHEN" - THREAD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when you can hear all the spit when people chew.

i will straight up get up and leave the table.

ive done it at restaurants.

and i hate it when like two good for nothing strands of a girls hair just chill on my face when she lays on me, and my face gets itchy and he hair wont get off me.

Spending 30 minutes looking for my house key, then to realize I left it stuck in the door.

Friends making plans to come over to my place, and im the last one to find out.

When im almost 100% positive ima have sex, but then turns out my girlfriend was just teasing..bitch!

Whenever i buy something that ends up being something weird like $1.58, and the cashier gives me $.42 back, instead of rounding it to .45

I get random erections at the worst possible times. Its as if everytime i get wood, someone always tells me to get up and do something.

When I've been working for 49 hours straight, havent gotten to sleep yet, and I keep staring at this fucking website.

I also love nude women but not when I'm scrolling through a random thread at work and some random ass nipples show out of the fucking blue. I scroll down as fast as possible and check if anyone saw me; I've probably been peeped a million times.

Gotta stay away from the GIF thread, and it hurts not being able to watch the LATINA Appreciation Thread....

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i hate it when you take a poo in someone elses toilet and it leaves skid marks inside the bowl.

i hate it when your driving and someone just casually walks across the road.

i hate it when people just stop walking in the middle of the way on the street.