Graffiti Revolution!

kot5ps

So I'm going to be going to lots of forum spots under this user name, and I for one am sick and tired of being told that graffiti isn't art!! It's bull, I think it's time for the Graffiti Revolution hey?? Mine is strictly for North America but other countries should get involved all art is greatly appreciated

The name of the game is COVER public buildings with our beautiful art, Government forces stuff on the public that we ALL hate so time for all the artists to hit back with something they hate, We waste away our lives, we should do it doing something we love!

Rules.

1.NO OBSCENITIES it's ridiculous no one wants to see it and just no.

2.Avoid going over other peoples graffiti if its stick letters feel free but avoid real stuff

3.DONT GET CAUGHT LOL

4.After we make our mark sign with your normal signature but add UA for united artists.

GRAFFITI FOR LIFE PEOPLE DON'T LET PEOPLE SAY ITS NOT ART!!!! NEW MOVEMENT GRAFFITI REVOLUTION!!

Those joining in, Post replies with simple text and if you do some or see some UA work post that to.

if yah can restrain lol no negative feedback XD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Rules.

I stopped reading there

graff with rules is graff for fools.

And how do you not know UA? You need to catch up on your history and especially before you start to try and police the scene.

god I hate these pussy niggas, graffiti is art graffiti is not crime!!! fuck you!!! It is a crime nigga, if you do it illegally your not a artist your a vandal = criminal... Your the same niggas on youtube "omg what toy writing on a car you give graffiti artist a bad name" fuck you!! writing on other peoples shit gives " graffiti a bad name" fucking artfags grow some balls... * RANT OVER ONER*

What graffiti is, is up to the individual to decide. Both the person who is doing graffiti and the person viewing it can and usually do have separate ideas about what exactly it is, be it art or vandalism.

Also UA is a well established graffiti crew, so you might want to do some research before you start your internet graffNdance crew on 12ozprophet, Actually you might want to check this site out. like minded idiots

graff with rules is graff for fools.

My thoughts exactly

This whole PR effort being piopneered by the naive and the foolish...the public will never embrace graffiti as an art form. maybe a small segment but never on a REVOLUTIONARY LEVEL

hey kid, take that Che Guevarra shirt off, get a job and find a gf. That'll help you shake this "ART" nonsense out of your head. jesus.

So I'm going to be going to lots of forum spots under this user name, and I for one am sick and tired of being told that graffiti isn't art!! It's bull, I think it's time for the Graffiti Revolution hey?? Mine is strictly for North America but other countries should get involved all art is greatly appreciated

The name of the game is COVER public buildings with our beautiful art, Government forces stuff on the public that we ALL hate so time for all the artists to hit back with something they hate, We waste away our lives, we should do it doing something we love!

Rules.

2.Avoid going over other peoples graffiti if its stick letters feel free but avoid real stuff

3.DONT GET CAUGHT LOL

4.After we make our mark sign with your normal signature but add UA for united artists.

GRAFFITI FOR LIFE PEOPLE DON'T LET PEOPLE SAY ITS NOT ART!!!! NEW MOVEMENT GRAFFITI REVOLUTION!!

Those joining in, Post replies with simple text and if you do some or see some UA work post that to.

your a faggot

• 2 weeks later...

Rules.

3.DONT GET CAUGHT LOL

this is a joke?

Rules.

3.DONT GET CAUGHT LOL

YOUREFUCKINGGAY.jpg