cop responding time?

phillybios

i live in a very small town, so its way different when cops are callled here then in the city (the response time at least) the walk back to my house from anything taggable is about 20 minutes, and i live about 30 from the police station (other side of town)... if the cops are called how long would it take them to respond and check out the situation, cuz alotta nigguhs be snitches round here...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This is stupid you should be able to judge for yourself.

If it takes you 20 mins to walk somewhere then most likely

it will take a cop 1-2 mins to get there if it is a straight shot

not like continuous turns. Also depends on how much other

crime is going on during that time.

• 2 weeks later...
And so you know...small town cops have more time on their hands and thus are itching to crack skulls like their buddies in the big city. You bet your ass you get up at your local mini mall and it's seen those fools be on your ass with a quickness

The End

truth

in the cities, they have 100's of writers to look after. In small towns, you'd be lucky if you had 10 active writers. watch who you tell you write. another reason small towns suck.

i live in a very small town, so its way different when cops are callled here then in the city (the response time at least) the walk back to my house from anything taggable is about 20 minutes, and i live about 30 from the police station (other side of town)... if the cops are called how long would it take them to respond and check out the situation, cuz alotta nigguhs be snitches round here...

WELL MY NIGGA YOU SEE, USUALLY WHEN THE PIGS SEE ME HITTIN UP DAT ILL SPOT WITH MY SHARPIE MAGNUM THEM NIGGAS FREEZE UP FA LIKE 62 MINUTES CUZ DEY IN SHOCKA HOW ILL MY STEEL IS WITH MY JUMAL DUPREE TIMBOS AND MY COOGI SWEATSUIT I BE ROCKIN AT THE MOMENT(YO DEM MY PAINTIN GEAR MY NIG, NIGGAS GOTTA BE LOOKIN FLY ON THE GRIND NA MEAN?)

BASICALLY WHAT IM SAYING TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION ABOUT POLICE RESPONSIBILITY TIME IS SIDDYTOO MINUSS.

Sounds like buddy need's a SIZZLEAN SCREEN....

:D :D :D

See the thing about graff is its a risk.

The risk is getting caught.

If we knew when the popo were gonna come round and visit, there wouldnt be a risk.

If theres a popo 2 blocks away and they get the call, they will be there in under 5 mins, if every car is out on a terrorist threat, theyll be a bit longer... Then again its the police, they rate vandals and weed smokers up there with rapists and murderers..

• 1 month later...