HUGE BOOBS TO BE CUT DOWN

KM4RT

I'm willing to bet big (AKA the $3 I have in my pocket) that none of the people on here saying that she shouldn't get a breast reduction will ever have to personally deal with DD boobs.

My ex had them, and they're no joke. She always had back pain.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

GOOOD LORDAY!!! DEM SOME BIG OL TITTAYS!!!

Dont watch tennis so I never knew bout her. I can understand though I mean shit her back must hurt bad holding them things up. A girl i went to high school was like that. Rockn small body with giant knockers...she always talked about when she turns 18 blah blah blah blah blah I never remembered what she said...my mind always seemed to drift off I guess.

I'm willing to bet big (AKA the $3 I have in my pocket) that none of the people on here saying that she shouldn't get a breast reduction will ever have to personally deal with DD boobs.

My ex had them, and they're no joke. She always had back pain.

give me your 3 bucks i had 2 exgirlfreinds who had natural Double D's and one who had fake Double D's.. PM me for my address i accept cash ,check or money order..:tongue:

Not saying i don't enjoy some large tits, but its kinda funny how some of you seem to act like all huge boobs are great, when in reality a large amount of them are fucking terrible outside of a bra, or with some aging. Obviously, there are plenty of exceptions, but still. And anyways, bitch isn't even good looking.

in reality a large amount of them are fucking terrible outside of a bra, or with some aging.

you get the bra off and them shits be lookin like grapefruits in a pair of tube socks.

no but really these are impressive because it's rare to find an otherwise fit/in shape woman with huge boobs. i have a girl like that who is TEENY and she got some 34DD's. impressive.

give me your 3 bucks i had 2 exgirlfreinds who had natural Double D's and one who had fake Double D's.. PM me for my address i accept cash ,check or money order..:tongue:

Do you have DDs? That's what I meant.