HUGE BOOBS TO BE CUT DOWN

KM4RT

Tennis starlet Simona Halep to have breast reduction surgery - to improve her game

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/2009/05/29/tennis-starlet-simona-halep-to-have-breast-reduction-surgery-to-improve-her-game-86908-21397715

WIMBLEDON hopeful Simona Halep is to have a boob job to reduce the size of her 34DD bust.

The 17-year-old has won a string of junior titles and her form has won her an army of admirers.

But the 5ft 5in Romanian competitor has told how she thinks her boobs are holding her back.

She has booked herself into a private hospital for surgery in the autumn to make them smaller. She explained: "The breasts make me uncomfortable when I play."

Simona reckons the sheer weight of her boobs slows her down on the courts and could cost her vital points. She added: "It's the weight that troubles me - my ability to react quickly.

"My breasts make me uncomfortable when I play, as well.

"I don't like them in my everyday life either. I would have gone for surgery, too, if I hadn't been a sportswoman."

Simona has been tipped as one of the tennis stars of the future after winning a host of junior titles and a place in the final of the junior French Open last year.

2zecdaa.jpg

143gvw4.jpg

Bonus:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Both of my boys sisters had this shit done when they were in their teens because their mother had back problems and they were trying to avoid that/show some type of solidarity with their mother who also got her tits chopped off.

They were both hot when they were teenagers with big tits.

They both hit the wall and got fat and ugly as shit soon after as most Italian girls do.

If they still had their ginormous tits, at least they'd have something going for them.

What a waste of mamories.

Fail.

dag yo...if your titties still look big in a sports bra (the great masher of breasticles) then you got it like that.

this girl can join the christina ricci club of hot famous chicks with huge tits who chopped 'em.

it's a bummer because there's not enough people in the spotlight with huge natural boobs.

but i can totally see why she would. makes it harder to run.

as opposed to miss ricci, who just did it so she'd get more roles.