HOLY FUCKING SHIT

GucciCondom

Some CRAZY ass shit just happened to me.

So I was making a fashionable 4 hour late arrival to my work party at this dope ass place, didn't see anyone so I said "fuck it" and left.

Well I got back around the way, and decided to cruise around for a few because I was lit and it's beautiful out. So I'm going down a 25 mph road and the light up the way a bit is red so I slow down to about 20. I see a fucking car in my rear-view bolting straight towards me going fast as fuck. All the sudden it's very fucking close so I go "holy shit" and pull into opposing traffic. At this point in time he flies by where I was doing about 90mph. He swerves into opposing traffic after narrowly hitting the person in front of me. He then proceeds through the red light and off into the distance.

Right after I was all dizzy and tripped out like "what the FUCK just happened??!!!"

If he hit me my neck would of snapped like THAT.

I'm waiting for the news to hear about it because this motherfucker had a death wish.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Wait.

How do you narrowly hit someone?

Narrowly missed hitting*

I'm still in shock. Thinking about what would of happened if I didn't think fast enough to pull into the other lane trips me out. Thank fucking god when the pressure is on I think instead of freeze. This motherfucker must of killed someone or some shit because he had no regard for anything or anyone.

You do NOT see some shit like that in the area I was in..fucking bananas.

This is precisely the reason I don't let anyone drive me, let alone while fucked up.People suck at driving and I've almost gotten in fucked up accidents many times due to someone being dipped out on like 7 Xanny bars or madd liquor.I drove drunk once while I had a rental car and I have NO IDEA how I didn't die or go to jail with the shit I did that night. Let alone how I left a cig burning on the dashboard all night.Drunk driving FTL. I must say, I am a fucking ACE driver on bombs though =)

^Re: How did I walk away from this? - Yesterday, 05:23 PM^

Ironic?

dude, coincidence?

i got high on some wet the other day and decided to go for a drive. came up on this slow motherfucker doing 20 in a 90. he must've seen me coming because the asshat swerved into oncoming traffic and made me have to swerve and barely hit another dude.

motherfucker almost made me get caught by the giant spider robots that were chasing me.

• Like 1

dude, coincidence?

i got high on some wet the other day and decided to go for a drive. came up on this slow motherfucker doing 20 in a 90. he must've seen me coming because the asshat swerved into oncoming traffic and made me have to swerve and barely hit another dude.

motherfucker almost made me get caught by the giant spider robots that were chasing me.

bump wet smoking.

dude, coincidence?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

<www.12ozprophet.com>

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

dude, coincidence?

:lol: