How did I walk away from this?

DopeInMySpleen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fucking mass drivers.

This. Stay in your own state please.

Were you both drunk or just him? Cause if you got into a car with a drunk person driving while you were sober, then lets hope you learned a lesson. If you were both drunk, then you should've flipped a coin and blamed it on fate. Like everyone else said, congrats on not dying.

And at least those sweet rims don't look damaged.

This is precisely the reason I don't let anyone drive me, let alone while fucked up.

People suck at driving and I've almost gotten in fucked up accidents many times due to someone being dipped out on like 7 Xanny bars or madd liquor.

I drove drunk once while I had a rental car and I have NO IDEA how I didn't die or go to jail with the shit I did that night. Let alone how I left a cig burning on the dashboard all night.

Drunk driving FTL.

I must say, I am a fucking ACE driver on bombs though =)

This is precisely the reason I don't let anyone drive me, let alone while fucked up.

People suck at driving and I've almost gotten in fucked up accidents many times due to someone being dipped out on like 7 Xanny bars or madd liquor.

I drove drunk once while I had a rental car and I have NO IDEA how I didn't die or go to jail with the shit I did that night. Let alone how I left a cig burning on the dashboard all night.

Drunk driving FTL.

I must say, I am a fucking ACE driver on bombs though =)

omg dude u a pussy if u cant drive after drinking, you just suck at driving

10 page rant :D

omg dude u a pussy if u cant drive after drinking, you just suck at driving

10 page rant :D

As the resident supporter of drunk driving, let me cut this off right here

I don't think someones a pussy or a moron because they don't drive drunk. What I DO think, however, is that it's ridiculous to assume that because you (not you literally, as I don't know your driving habits) can't do it, that I can't. I've driven drunk 100's of times, and only a few of those times did I realize that I was so unbelievably, incredibly drunk that it wasn't a good idea, and at that point I've always relinqueshed the wheel

Some people suck at driving drunk. Some people crash when doing so. Alot of people also suck at driving period, and crash while doing so.

Subject: Driving Under the Influence – R.I. Style

Only a person in Rhode Island could think of this. From the state where drunk driving is considered a sport, comes this true story.

Recently, acting on anonymous civilian complaints a police patrol car staked-out a bar in North Providence, RI.

After last call, the officer noticed a man leaving the bar so apparently intoxicated that he could barely walk. The man stumbled around the parking lot for a few minutes, with the officer quietly observing from a short distance.

After what seemed an eternity in which he tried his keys on five different vehicles, the man managed to find his car and fall into it. He sat there for a few minutes as a number of other patrons left the bar and drove off. Finally he started the car, switched the wipers on and off (it was a fine, dry summer night), flicked the blinkers on and off a couple of times, honked the horn and then switched on the lights.

He moved the vehicle forward a few inches, reversed a little and then remained still for a few more minutes as some more of the other patrons’ vehicles left. At last, when his was the only car left in the parking lot, he pulled out and drove slowly down Mineral Spring Avenue toward 146.

The police officer, having waited patiently all this time, now started up his patrol car, put on the flashing lights, promptly pulled the man over and administered a breathalyzer test. To his amazement, the breathalyzer indicated no evidence that the man had consumed any alcohol at all! Dumbfounded, the officer said:

“I'll have to ask you to accompany me to the police station. This breathalyzer equipment must be broken."

"I doubt it," said the truly proud driver. "Tonight, I'm the designated decoy."

• Like 1