Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

yo bangin shit only leads to death, jail, or serious health issues. I have seen many an abcess from bangin dope/coke/benzos but that shit is straight putrid.

Dude EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Bangin shit is no good. My boy got Hep C off that.

how and why this was on my subscribe list is beyond me, but this shit is nasty....fuck shooting shit up LOL

HOLY FUCK THAT CHICK IS FUCKED UP. is she under pain killers already? or is she fully awake while theyre picking away at the shit by her vagina

Straight dry gauze below and between the skin. Shes awake and probably not medicated. Shit was depressing over all, how bad this whole system of a world has gotten. Sad to as well is the fact that those drug abusers have lost their arms and fingers or what not in the process and still arent sober. taineptine is one helluva drug.

Untitled-16.png

this is what i saw when i clicked the thread, so i lol'd

i dont even want to watch the video. this alone is funnier than whatever happened to that mangled bitch in the picture.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now