DRUNK DIALING (AND ITS CONSEQUENCES) APPRECIATION

ask4about2me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
When I get hammered, i always call my brother to try to get him to fight me. No one else, just my brother. He has since stopped answering my calls late at night.

I left him a voicemail message once saying that I was going to punch him in the mouth until his nose bleeds.

I actually laughed out loud at this

i do it all the time. its great. if my vision is too blurred to see the screen and mash my phones qwerty keypad even better.

i did it last night and it lead to sex. win.

drunk dialing leads to sex for me quite frequently,but only if im the one being drunk dialed.there have been plenty of times an ex has shot me a call or text saying "what are you doing?"..."fucking nothing.is something wrong,it's kinda late,you ok?"..."yeah,i just kinda wanted to have sex with you"... "im on the way" at that point,its straight up baby powder to the nuts,cologne,and car keys,and im gone in 60 seconds

drunk dialing leads to sex for me quite frequently,but only if im the one being drunk dialed.there have been plenty of times an ex has shot me a call or text saying "what are you doing?"..."fucking nothing.is something wrong,it's kinda late,you ok?"..."yeah,i just kinda wanted to have sex with you"... "im on the way" at that point,its straight up baby powder to the nuts,cologne,and car keys,and im gone in 60 seconds

i dont really know what i said last night but my friend gave this girl a lift home and an hour later she wanted him to drive me back. :naughty:

I seldom drunk dial. I did a few times last year , while I was in a pretty loose state of mind. It was just to abuse an ex girlfriend and an old female friend of mine. Neither of whom I talk to now. I think calling both these bitches and telling them off has been a positive thing.

Haha

Like when I called you Friday and you picked up talking about "dead people, there's nothing but dead people"

But if anything

I drunk dialed you but you were way drinker and half passed out then thought you were talking to me in a dream

But it wasn't a dream

try this: (dont have to be drunk, its just funny/fun)

have two phones, block your numbers, and one one phone call someone in your phonebook, and do the same with the other phone. put them on speakerphone and if you time it right they answer at the same time. put the phones up to eachother and listen.

as dumb as it sounds you know youll try it.

you can get some funny thinks happening if you match them up right.

a racist and a black

two people that hate eachother

pizza hut and your fat friend..

i dont know, iknow theres some crackheads in your phonebooks

you'd be amazed at how crazy it can get

and yea im still 14

Almost called my ex when i was drunk lol. thank god i dont have her on speed dial, otherwise, i would of hit her up.

Off the subject, but last night, some c0p pulls me over because my idiot friend had the license plate sticker in the wrong spot.

I had like three beers but two hours before he pulled me over.

I was like SHIT, DUI, im fucked!

He had me go and walk in a straight line while counting my steps to nine.

He had me balance on one foot and count to thirty.

I passed all the test, but he was a DICK! pulling out the breath-alizer n shit. I blew (nohomo) on that shit and passed it!

Trying to get me a DUI! fuck that bitch!

Man was I all relieved i didnt get one.

I've been pulled over PLASTERED drunk more tyimes than I can count. I've gotten out of a few because alot of cops know my mother, but when that doesn't work I go with the tried and true method (has worked numerous times, whether I was driving or passenger):

If the driver is drunk (or has even had a fe drnks, since the lawsd are so tight these days) the passenger should act INCREDIBLY drunk, to draw attention away from diver. Never fails, knock on wood

Haha

Like when I called you Friday and you picked up talking about "dead people, there's nothing but dead people"

But if anything

I drunk dialed you but you were way drinker and half passed out then thought you were talking to me in a dream

But it wasn't a dream

there are still nothing but dead people.....youre likely to get a call from me this week. they say patron finds people working down there. they obviously do NOT fucking know me.....

I got given a bettery of sobriety tests like my 3rd day having my license. The cop pulled me over, in a car with 4 of my boys, reaking of alcohl, and when I asked him what I did wrong he ran down a list of like 8 things

He made me walk a line, balanxce on one foot, follow a pen with my eyes, and then let me go. I didn't do too well I thought, but apparently good enough for him