Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hayabusa

Slow people

fuck slow phone talkers as well. i dont like "talking" on the phone as it is,unless its to say "im bout to pull up",so i really hate the people that will do the long pauses on the phone.stutterers suck too.

T-T-T-TODAY JUNIOR!!!!!!!

dont forget about the waddling couple in the grocery isle that you cant get your cart around. i cant stand people that shop for groceries like they shop for expensive clothing... or even just slow walkers in general. make your list.. get your things and get the fuck out!

the guys who talk slow and say "ummm..." but the worst are the future english and art history major drop outs who pause and say

"....what's the word i'm looking for? oh yeah, constructs of discourse and colonialism" et cetera, et cetera.

i don't have patience for that.

HAAAATE[/size] YOU

it doesnt take 10 minutes to chew food. Hurry the hell up[/b]

yaaaaaaaas!!! i hate when you're drinking rounds, and fuckin' paps can't keep up with your borderline alcoholic pace. get the beer fuckin' right down you and buy me some more prick.

wait....

no slow old people driving???

?

i dont know if this is a local thing or if its nationwide,but the fucking lottery ticket buyers/scratchers/cashers that save up 50 winning $2 tickets to cash in all at once

• Like 1

i dont know if this is a local thing or if its nationwide,but the fucking lottery ticket buyers/scratchers/cashers that save up 50 winning $2 tickets to cash in all at once

This!

I fucking hate that shit!

Shiet I haven't done an opiate in 8 months.

I take so long because I eat dinner at my computer.

So I just pick at my food while surfing the net and it doesn't end up finished for an hour or more.

i hate when girls give slow head.

i can't cum like this.

i need the fast head bobbing action to bust a nut.

• Like 1

people say i do everything slow. except eat drive and fuck.

How bout the fuckheads that wait to get to the very front of the line at any kind of vendor to then figure out what they fuckin want. And it's never a quick assessment of the menu NO! It is a drawn out fucking interview session. "What is that made of?" "Oh, my child is allergic" "Is it made with whole grain"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Shiet I haven't done an opiate anally in 8 months.

I take so long because I eat dinner and masterbate at my computer.

So I just pick at my food and rub a few out while surfing the net and it doesn't end up finished for an hour or more.

word?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now