no effort food

complex

i just ate a totinos pepperoni pizza.

i was hungry and it was good.

who cares.

I've posted this before: bake 2 totinos pizzas (or whatever frozen pizzas they sell near you for a dollar). Place one face down on top of the other and cut into quarters. Proceed to eat like a sandwich. It's the 4AM pizza sandwich drunken special.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

excellent drunk food:

1.crush up ramen noodle packs before opening,pour in the seasoning,shake it up,your good to go

2.instead of cheese and crackers,rock the cheese and pringles

3.although it does require a pan and stove,fried bologna and mustard sammich

4.frozen white castles actually are a win

5.MRE's work if youre on that ultra broke tip.buy em wholesale

6.another one that requires a pan and some meat,but still pretty effortless.s.o.s. (shit on a shingle).cook cube steak,throw in some brown gravy,pour that shit on a piece of toast

lemme get the drunkness outta my blood and i can come up with all kind of condiment dinners

sometimes i'l do some shit like that^ but others i'll come home and being drunk will have me in the mood to make some shit, cause i know how awesome its gonna taste cause im fucked up. i usually end up making a mess though which sucks.

last time i decided to get creative in the kitchen while faded,i baked a pizza on a pizza stone,couldnt find an oven mitt to get it out,and decided a single paper towel between my hand and the pizza stone would work just as well to get it out. my hand blistered up,and in the drunken haze i thought i remembered some folk remedy for burns and squirted mustard all over my hand. mucho pain and yellow hand prints everywhere the next morning.at least it wasnt my house......

I guess I am just a lowly culinary peon because a lot of the things posted in here seem to need far too much involvement on my end. When I come home wrecked I want to grab add heat then consume.

Well HUSK there is away to tell if we are related, a quick questionnaire.

1. Pirates or Vikings?

2. Nikes or Vans?

3. Oldschool or Newschool?

listen up choads, if it involves more then turning on the oven or microwave and inserting the food it is not no effort food. dudes in here talkin about multi course dishes and marinades and spices, SHUT THE FUCK. we are lazy. we like pop tarts, corndogs, and pizza. even cooking pasta is not no effort, u gotta get out the strainer, u will have 3-4 dishes to clean, and it takes fucking attention cause u gotta stir it and shit while it cooks. Pizza on the other hand, turn on oven. insert pizza, remove pizza, eat. dont need a plate or any dishes.