Eastbound And Down

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched it last night, and really wish that the show was longer. I heard that Stevie was making a comeback on this season, and im glad he did, that motherfucker is sooo funny! I think that latina chick in the show that is going to be KP's new love interest is super foxy, was she in Nacho Libre?? Smash forsure.

This quote sums up Kenny Powers to me.

"No offense but you got a shitty job, you're not quite as tall as me, nobody really respects you. Me on the other hand, I got the glory, I get the fame, the money, the jewels, the cash, the Denali, getting drunk on the reg, fuckin good times on the reg, yachts on the reg, sex on the reg, basically all the shit that most men fantasize about."

what the fuck.... no new bumps from this weekends episode?

Maybe you should get a flat-screen TV. Don’t skimp and get the Vizio. Get what you deserve. Get the Sony...

It’s like goddamn cocktober fest in here. I’m excited too, but let’s not touch dicks, alright. Ugghhh...

what the fuck.... no new bumps from this weekends episode?

Maybe you should get a flat-screen TV. Don’t skimp and get the Vizio. Get what you deserve. Get the Sony...

It’s like goddamn cocktober fest in here. I’m excited too, but let’s not touch dicks, alright. Ugghhh...

I just bought a vizio, made me laugh like a motherfucker.