so i got some fungi

watson

jzyvmd.jpg

picked up these for tonight. i've only fucked with them twice before and they were alright

so i'm looking for some pointers

i'm definitely going to be eating them on a slice of pizza but how much food should i eat before consuming them? i was thinking of a decent meal around an hour before. also i'm only taking a half of 8th at first then maybe more later, cause the guy who i picked them up off of said he puked off a full 8th. what about music/tv type of shit? i know i'm not going to hallucinate my ass off, but anything to make it worth it

also since this is drug related i'm not sure if this is gonna fly in ch.0.. if not my bad

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

*^^ pop a vit c pill or two, eat the whole eighth, go for a nature walk, trip balls

oh yeah and dont drink while on mushrooms, even though some of my best trips have involved red wine and or beer, its really bad for you're liver.

why dont you check out erowids or whatever its called?

Did anyone else read the article on penis mushrooms in vice a couple months ago? /nh

Word up!

I use to do shrooms like every other week end when i was younger.

I have had some epic mushroom trips in my life time.

After years of doing it, the best way is making tea out of them.

Just boil mad water, once it starts to simmer, turn it off and throw the shrooms in the pot.

Let it sit, put a bag of tea in a cup with some sugar and drink up.

Shit will hit you real fast, like within 10-15 minutes.

Stay away from people you dont like. Do it somewhere where you can not run in to people who are sober or the police cuz it could really kill your vibe.

Enjoy, its a really fun drug if used properly with the right vibe and environment.

i heard about the tea idea

is that more reasonable then eating them?

i mean your gonna feel them either way, is it just quicker?

edit: i definitely feel as if i'd fuck them up if i made the tea though

just somehow with my luck i would

i'm definitely gonna draw some shit when it hits

and kingofshitmountain: what the fuck is erowids?

• Like 1

people say the caps are more potent but i could never really tell the difference cause i always gobbled caps and stems. i would definitely say go for a walk out in nature or something i hated being cooped up in a house etc. shit ruined my high. have fun be safe.

This is what happened the last time I took mushrooms. I left out the part where I drank a 6 gram quart of tea with two other people...we used to take the "no drug talk" thing pretty seriously around here.

If you've only taken mushrooms a couple times, eat LESS than you think you'll need. You can always eat more later, but once you eat them there's no turning back. Also, it's better to hang out with people who have taken them before than it is to do it with rookies or assholes.

people say the caps are more potent but i could never really tell the difference cause i always gobbled caps and stems. i would definitely say go for a walk out in nature or something i hated being cooped up in a house etc. shit ruined my high. have fun be safe.

this too.

asking for advice on the internet about what to do while tripping etc = FAIL.

experimenting with drugs should mean just go for it, quit being a sally, eat at least 1/4, and sit by yourself somewhere that other things aren't going to influence your trip in ways you wouldn't want.

hahaha good advice clue.. will definitely live by it

i'm not going to be taking them till night time so i'm not too sure about roaming around some woods/streets at night, maybe if i lived in the city

haha and shai, i'll make sure i leave any important keys in a safe place.. good story though

well it's not really fail.. i know to take some vitamin c which i wasn't going to do before hand

and i'm not going to eat the 8th all at once though. just cause i don't feel like puking/maybe ruining my trip all

i'll probably eat half.. wait till it starts to hit.. and eat some as it progresses