Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Colt .45

12oz Prophet Protects Snitches

was chased by the cops with another writer, k9 unit got em so i went back for him and saved his ass but we both got grabbed and he snitched on me for everything i did and for wat he did. I should have fucking left him. Im so stupid.

so i went back for him and saved his ass but we both got grabbed and he snitched on me for everything i did and for wat he did[/color]. I should have fucking left him. Im so stupid.

What the fuck does this mean???

So you went back to save him and we both got frabbed???

Stupid is not the word for your kind.

What the fuck did you think they we're gonna do, release him into your care??

:(

• Like 1

2n7oylj.png

I don't get it. "Stop snitching unless it's on a snitch?" That doesn't make sense. And how am I wrong? Because I don't agree with you and tell you what you want to hear? Saying I'm wrong and not backing it up just makes your argument look weak.

Admit it, you're willing to tar and feather people at a distance instead of dealing with shit in person. What kind of satisfaction do you get from selling someone out on the internet? Or are you salty because 12 oz doesn't afford you that privilege?

But all kidding aside, start a site where people can rat on each other and prove that there's an audience for this kind of behavior that isn't made up of 14 year old drama hoes, shit-talkers and cops. I mean, I think I already know how it's going to turn out, but I could be wrong.

I bet most of the "real writers" on here won't concern themselves with your site though.

Whatever, I'm done with this. COLT, I like your work but if this is really how you think graffiti business should be handled then I have to say I'm disappointed.

Shai is right homies.

Anyone snitches on a snitch.

Is a snitch and should be dealt with the same way.

And it doesn't involve 12oz, or the internet at all.

It involves some nikes and some teeth.

That's my 2 cent.

Colt --we aren't "protecting" snitches. Like Bojangles said, it's a rule for a reason.

I hear what you're saying, about how this forum would be a great place to put snitches on blast, but it's how the message is relayed that isn't solid. I know there are a ton of people who really write, who come on here. I also know there are probably more people who don't write at all, or are just stupid kids with the wrong ideas and not enough sense. Think of the info you'll be putting into those people's hands. Then you have a bunch of people involved in a topic, when they shouldn't be. It also opens the door for way to many false accusations. I've seen it happen, where three kids go into a thread and call someone out as a snitch. Then, come to find out, the person isn't a snitch at all, and it's all bullshit. But it doesn't matter because everyone on that thread has to chime in with "snitch ass faggot" or "kill yourself."

I also think if people started talking about snitches, then it would lead to talking about cases, and then it would probably lead to talking about names. Something is bound to go wrong in those conversations, and I think a great deal of it is due to random people who shouldn't even be IN the conversation, trying to showcase themselves as some kind of Judge Wapner of graffiti. For the record, I'm not point that finger at you, but at the most likely candidate, the "Johnny 15 year old Wu-man."

So yeah, I will agree that having snitches announced for the safety of others, is a good idea, but unfortunately it would probably make things worse for everyone. We all know there are cops trolling this site, and even if they can't build a case off this board, they can record information with intent to investigate. When you have a bunch of pre-pubescent nobodies, yip yapping away like they're king shit, who knows what they'll drop? They could drop some stupid info, that could end up being recorded, misinterpreted, and then it leads back to you or your's.

This is the internet, and it has killed graffiti to a certain extent. I just think certain aspects should be kept off here for everyone's own good. If you do feel people should know about a snitch, so they can protect their own, then contact them. Put out an email to everyone you know who paints, and tell them to spread the word.

well said, but is there a reason you didnt shut this thread down after you shut that kid down?

bottomline with this post:

-keep your (or anyone elses) biz off the street, there's little to no benefit from it

and typically just ends with more problems for people.

-if you gotta break silence (i.e. inform your people theres a rat in the house),

do it quietly (email, pm's, a fucking telephone, NOT a public forum)

what bojangles said.

the rules are the rules.

we can't mince it up for people who are supposedly snitches

who is to say that supposed proof you have is proof anyway?

nearly everything can be faked these days.

this is not some open forum for people to say and do whatever they want

i've said it before, this place is not a democracy

it is not a place to go exact some revenge or vendetta or spread information about people, regardless of what the info might be.

the exceptions are made by the people who own the site, and that stil does not include premium account users.

as for "you're all snitches" :crying:

that sounds like sour fuckin grapes.

people are assholes and there are fuckwads in every single group of people

however, you can't lump all people together in one mass and pass a judgement

i've been behind bars, i've been interrogated

and i have never given a single bit of info up

so puh leeze.

well said, but is there a reason you didnt shut this thread down after you shut that kid down?

I think it's good to have productive conversation with members of the board. It's also the approach and direction of the conversation. It wasn't the usual "FUCK DIS 12oz FAGGOT SHIT, NIGGAS KEEPS IT REALZ ON DA STREETS" bullshit. Once any kind of productive conversation turns into a Mighty Morphin Power Rangers educated rant --then it needs to be stopped.

You definitely have a good point, and I see where I am being hypocritical. That can be easily fixed with simple edits and the thread can stay open. How we usually handle it in other threads is the same, an edit or delete and sometimes a ban.

was chased by the cops with another writer, k9 unit got em so i went back for him and saved his ass but we both got grabbed and he snitched on me for everything i did and for wat he did. I should have fucking left him. Im so stupid.

Yes Skippy, yes you are

niggas be snitchin to popo. no good.

**** and ****. marked fo life. bad move niggas.

Radiologist --I'm just using this post as an example. I don't know you, or what you do, so don't get bent like I'm talking shit on you personally.

It's posts like this that snitch talks creates. Now it seems the two people he's talking about, are legit snitches and there is paperwork SOMEWHERE (not on here) to prove that.

So hypothetically speaking, let's say someone starts a thread saying COPE17 is a snitch. COPE17 hasn't done shit, and is a relatively good guy who's been painting solidly since 1992. What really happened was TRANE1 started painting four months ago, and his shit still looks like this:

463465947_23673c0a1a.jpg?v=0

So COPE17 says "eh, I can burn this kid. It's pretty obvious" and goes over the kid. But TRANE1 doesn't understand that, and thinks "oh man, this dude has beef with me? What did Cap tell me to do in style wars?" So he gets all Charlie Bronson in his mind, and starts going over COPE17's pieces. So TRANE1, being the 16 year old he is, loves his graffiti forums. He goes on there, talks shit, boasts, talks about how his crew can stomp all the others, etc. COPE17 doesn't do shit with graffiti forums, and has no clue what this kid is saying. So after COPE17 squashes all 24 hollows this kid has put up in his area, TRANE1 goes on the forum and calls COPE17 out as a snitch, a bitch, a toy. Maybe the dude starts lying about COPE17, saying all sorts of shit. All because he's just a young emotionally challenged bitch who doesn't know any better.

So that stupid shit then leads to posts like the one I quoted, and people digging for info, finding his Myspace, or his work address. Then you have all sorts of stupid shit popping off, and COPE17 hasn't done anything wrong.

Another example, Radiologist's "location" isn't even close to where said snitches are from. You might be from there, so I'm not pointing you out, but so many times kids who have nothing to do with any of this jump in. Say the snitch is from Boston, and you have some dude from Kansas City saying things like "I'll go over all your shit!"

It just creates too much room for error. This forum has a pretty good traffic of people, and to be honest, in some situations, I don't trust the maturity of it as a whole to handle certain information.

It just creates too much room for error. This forum has a pretty good traffic of people, and to be honest, in some situations, I don't trust the maturity of it as a whole to handle certain information.

I'll take that one step further and say that I wouldn't trust 75% of this forum to not fuck up a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Let's consider the following two sentences-

Snitching on snitches is not snitching.

Not snitching on snitches makes you a snitch.

Look at them. Let them sink in for a minute or two. Think about them for a little while. Do they make sense? To me, they seem like another example of the "I'll use the internet to solve my graffiti problems" rationale.

What's funny is that no one has considered the possibility that putting this kind of information on the web gives snitches fair warning to either leave town or get strapped up so they can defend themselves. Oh wait, I just did.

hahaha "served by dat niggas wisdom"

this is effin ridiculous.

I gotta agree with Shai and the mods on this, it is far too easy to fake papers or make up some stories about how someone you dont like has snitched, then it gets all out of hand and people from all over the world are talking shit and arguing and it descends into schoolyard bickering.

You will know who the snitches are in your area and you will know to avoid them, snitching on a snitch is still snitching,why lower yourself, its the same as why blow up spots online, some shit just needs to stay off the internet.

dat nigga colt.45 sound like a real ass nigga.

12 oz mods got served by dat niggas wisdom. NOT hatin' or stirrin' shit up. just whats up.

Damn, don't jock the guy TOO hard....you might tear his nutsack off if you keep using it as a trapeze.

i get the strong feeling that nobody in here commenting has ever done anything bad enough to even warrant being snitched on. sure maybe a little graffiti that will end up with a probation case, wow pretty intense guys.

when graffiti is the worst thing you have ever done in your life, these comments arent really so surprising anymore, i should remember what site im reading this on.

Still, i just cant get over the fact that dudes are in here still talkin bout putting a snitch on blast is still the same as snitching. I cant get past that part.

If yall just want to run with the "This is our site, our rules" M.O. then by all means, but knock it off with this idea that taking a snitch and dragging his ass through the mud is also "snitching"

None of you are in any position criminally to school me on anything street related, that isnt snitching and it isnt debatable in real life. Maybe on 12 oz, but not in reality.

i get the strong feeling that nobody in here commenting has ever done anything bad enough to even warrant being snitched on. sure maybe a little graffiti that will end up with a probation case, wow pretty intense guys.

You can only hope that you get probation for graffiti. Depending on where you are located and depending on the amount of graffiti you could face years in prison for doing it. I also get the strong feeling that you are involved in other criminal activities. While it might be fun, cool, glamorous, or whatever; advertising these things on a PUBLIC message board is not the best idea in the world. I am also going to take a wild stab in the dark and guess that you think you are better then the rest of us since you do some kind of other illegal activity. Well all I am going to say to you is enjoy the fact that someday you will be some guys bitch in prison.

when graffiti is the worst thing you have ever done in your life, these comments arent really so surprising anymore, i should remember what site im reading this on.

Actually people on here only do graffiti at legal walls.

Still, i just cant get over the fact that dudes are in here still talkin bout putting a snitch on blast is still the same as snitching. I cant get past that part.

Nothing wrong with putting someone on blast for snitching. Dropping someones name and information on the internet, on a website that has illegal material, and is patrolled by the police on the other hand is snitching. You wan to put someone on blast show the paperwork to your crew and handle your business. I have noticed over the years that people who snitch have the habit of not being around after they snitch people out. Usually they go somewhere far away from the people the snitched out so that they don't have to get beat down or killed. See people don't like snitches, and you want to know something funny? The police don't like snitches either, really 100% true. The police hate snitches, they are the lowest rung on the ladder and no one likes them.

If yall just want to run with the "This is our site, our rules" M.O. then by all means, but knock it off with this idea that taking a snitch and dragging his ass through the mud is also "snitching"

Posting his information on a public message board is snitching. If you want to be a snitch by all means please feel free to snitch to the police whenever you want to. Just remember that they won't protect you since even they don't like you very much. Lets look at a hypothetical example. You post ****'s information because he snitched out a friend of yours and you have court paperwork and you connect him to his name. Lets say that this happens in nyc. Well he has already been busted in nyc so its not a big deal. Now lets say **** also wrote in jersey, and the jersey vandal squad just happens to stumble across your post. Now all of a sudden **** is facing a case in jersey, also anyone who has a problem with him who comes on here knows who he is and can track him down. Hard as this might be for you to believe; Some people really hate graffiti, and will go to great lengths to exact revenge against people who do graffiti. Lets say **** is walking down the street and some business owner whose property he wrote on came on here and saw your post. Well now this guy wants revenge against **** and he gets shot by the guy, or this guy decides to wait outside his house with his boys and beat him up, or any number of things.

This is all assuming your paperwork is 100% legit. Lets look at this from the point of view that your paperwork or info isn't 100% legit. Wow you just got some kid who did absolutely nothing beat down and arrested because you posted his info on the internet and didn't handle your business like a man. Personally I would have to say I have no respect for someone of your obvious criminal prowess who is unable to handle their own business and needs to rely on snitching to the police or letting some random person take care of their problems.

None of you are in any position criminally to school me on anything street related, that isnt snitching and it isnt debatable in real life. Maybe on 12 oz, but not in reality.

Criminally school you on anything. I take it you understand fully that you are snitching and want to keep doing it. Well enjoy your stay in PC, I see it happening at some point in time in the near future. But just a little bit of food for thought. People who are seen in PC usually have a really bad time on the outside. You with all your criminal prowess should know this, I mean what kind of criminal wants to let a snitch, chimo, rapist, etc walk around on the streets when he knows that he saw them up in PC. Shit even the cops hate the people in PC and are more then willing to let them get beat down. You know why cause everyone hates snitches. Which brings me back to the point of ...

POSTING PEOPLES INFORMATION ON A MESSAGE BOARD PATROLLED BY THE POLICE IS SNITCHING

Yes you read that right. I know it's hard for you to understand, but maybe if you stopped huffing all your silver paint and read a book every once in a while it might help you out a little bit.

@The Cult Of Skaro@

Okay, Al Capone.

Trust me, I've lived a pretty interesting life and done my fair share of dirt. However, I don't need to brag about it or glorify it because I don't have anything to prove and I know enough to keep my mouth shut because I learned to not trust anyone. That's what being a criminal is all about, it's about stress and drama and not having any real friends...there's no such thing as "honor among thieves", don't bullshit yourself.

Then again, some of us have learned from their mistakes and gotten past the point of where we have to worry about dealing with junkies, sneak thieves, pathological liars, buddy fuckers, snitches, sociopaths, friends dying, friends going to prison, friends taking advantage of us...I got sick of dealing with the lowest common denominator of society a long time ago so I left it behind.

No personal information on the site makes perfect sense to me. I you are in a trial you have the right to face your accuser should you choose to fight your case. If you are in the act of doing things you should have the common sense to limit your exposure and to limit your activities to within your comfort level.

On the subject of snitches, trust your instinct. If someone seems to be of questionable integrity there is probably good reason. If someone seems nervous for no good reason there may be other things that are making them nervous.

my 0.02

Many of you have comprehension problems. Like the homie said...the discussion has gone as far as it can here.

I'm not trying to tell you what to do in the real world, or on here. I'm just telling you why I think it shouldn't be handled on a website.

why does this skaro guy keep typing to me like im over here trying to post paperwork on anyone?

2561b23bb826.gif

I could give a fuck, this is the most ive payed attention to this web forum in years. All i've said the entire time is that i think this IS the place where snitches in the graffiti community should be put on blast. You guys disagree, that's fine it's your site and you have made a compelling argument as to why it should stay off here.

What i find offensive is that you guys keep trying to tell me what a snitch is, when i know yall dont have the credentials to tell me a god damn thing about anything to do with legal troubles, ramifications and most of all what a snitch is or isnt so again...

2561b23bb826.gif

man any of you dudes wanna holla at me via PM feel free, i too would much rather talk about this over a beer and yall could school me on snitching and anything else i need schooling on in person. Chances are i will be in your city very soon...