12oz Prophet Protects Snitches

Colt .45

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It just creates too much room for error. This forum has a pretty good traffic of people, and to be honest, in some situations, I don't trust the maturity of it as a whole to handle certain information.

I'll take that one step further and say that I wouldn't trust 75% of this forum to not fuck up a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Let's consider the following two sentences-

Snitching on snitches is not snitching.

Not snitching on snitches makes you a snitch.

Look at them. Let them sink in for a minute or two. Think about them for a little while. Do they make sense? To me, they seem like another example of the "I'll use the internet to solve my graffiti problems" rationale.

What's funny is that no one has considered the possibility that putting this kind of information on the web gives snitches fair warning to either leave town or get strapped up so they can defend themselves. Oh wait, I just did.

I gotta agree with Shai and the mods on this, it is far too easy to fake papers or make up some stories about how someone you dont like has snitched, then it gets all out of hand and people from all over the world are talking shit and arguing and it descends into schoolyard bickering.

You will know who the snitches are in your area and you will know to avoid them, snitching on a snitch is still snitching,why lower yourself, its the same as why blow up spots online, some shit just needs to stay off the internet.

dat nigga colt.45 sound like a real ass nigga.

12 oz mods got served by dat niggas wisdom. NOT hatin' or stirrin' shit up. just whats up.

Damn, don't jock the guy TOO hard....you might tear his nutsack off if you keep using it as a trapeze.

i get the strong feeling that nobody in here commenting has ever done anything bad enough to even warrant being snitched on. sure maybe a little graffiti that will end up with a probation case, wow pretty intense guys.

when graffiti is the worst thing you have ever done in your life, these comments arent really so surprising anymore, i should remember what site im reading this on.

Still, i just cant get over the fact that dudes are in here still talkin bout putting a snitch on blast is still the same as snitching. I cant get past that part.

If yall just want to run with the "This is our site, our rules" M.O. then by all means, but knock it off with this idea that taking a snitch and dragging his ass through the mud is also "snitching"

None of you are in any position criminally to school me on anything street related, that isnt snitching and it isnt debatable in real life. Maybe on 12 oz, but not in reality.

i get the strong feeling that nobody in here commenting has ever done anything bad enough to even warrant being snitched on. sure maybe a little graffiti that will end up with a probation case, wow pretty intense guys.

You can only hope that you get probation for graffiti. Depending on where you are located and depending on the amount of graffiti you could face years in prison for doing it. I also get the strong feeling that you are involved in other criminal activities. While it might be fun, cool, glamorous, or whatever; advertising these things on a PUBLIC message board is not the best idea in the world. I am also going to take a wild stab in the dark and guess that you think you are better then the rest of us since you do some kind of other illegal activity. Well all I am going to say to you is enjoy the fact that someday you will be some guys bitch in prison.

when graffiti is the worst thing you have ever done in your life, these comments arent really so surprising anymore, i should remember what site im reading this on.

Actually people on here only do graffiti at legal walls.

Still, i just cant get over the fact that dudes are in here still talkin bout putting a snitch on blast is still the same as snitching. I cant get past that part.

Nothing wrong with putting someone on blast for snitching. Dropping someones name and information on the internet, on a website that has illegal material, and is patrolled by the police on the other hand is snitching. You wan to put someone on blast show the paperwork to your crew and handle your business. I have noticed over the years that people who snitch have the habit of not being around after they snitch people out. Usually they go somewhere far away from the people the snitched out so that they don't have to get beat down or killed. See people don't like snitches, and you want to know something funny? The police don't like snitches either, really 100% true. The police hate snitches, they are the lowest rung on the ladder and no one likes them.

If yall just want to run with the "This is our site, our rules" M.O. then by all means, but knock it off with this idea that taking a snitch and dragging his ass through the mud is also "snitching"

Posting his information on a public message board is snitching. If you want to be a snitch by all means please feel free to snitch to the police whenever you want to. Just remember that they won't protect you since even they don't like you very much. Lets look at a hypothetical example. You post ****'s information because he snitched out a friend of yours and you have court paperwork and you connect him to his name. Lets say that this happens in nyc. Well he has already been busted in nyc so its not a big deal. Now lets say **** also wrote in jersey, and the jersey vandal squad just happens to stumble across your post. Now all of a sudden **** is facing a case in jersey, also anyone who has a problem with him who comes on here knows who he is and can track him down. Hard as this might be for you to believe; Some people really hate graffiti, and will go to great lengths to exact revenge against people who do graffiti. Lets say **** is walking down the street and some business owner whose property he wrote on came on here and saw your post. Well now this guy wants revenge against **** and he gets shot by the guy, or this guy decides to wait outside his house with his boys and beat him up, or any number of things.

This is all assuming your paperwork is 100% legit. Lets look at this from the point of view that your paperwork or info isn't 100% legit. Wow you just got some kid who did absolutely nothing beat down and arrested because you posted his info on the internet and didn't handle your business like a man. Personally I would have to say I have no respect for someone of your obvious criminal prowess who is unable to handle their own business and needs to rely on snitching to the police or letting some random person take care of their problems.

None of you are in any position criminally to school me on anything street related, that isnt snitching and it isnt debatable in real life. Maybe on 12 oz, but not in reality.

Criminally school you on anything. I take it you understand fully that you are snitching and want to keep doing it. Well enjoy your stay in PC, I see it happening at some point in time in the near future. But just a little bit of food for thought. People who are seen in PC usually have a really bad time on the outside. You with all your criminal prowess should know this, I mean what kind of criminal wants to let a snitch, chimo, rapist, etc walk around on the streets when he knows that he saw them up in PC. Shit even the cops hate the people in PC and are more then willing to let them get beat down. You know why cause everyone hates snitches. Which brings me back to the point of ...

POSTING PEOPLES INFORMATION ON A MESSAGE BOARD PATROLLED BY THE POLICE IS SNITCHING

Yes you read that right. I know it's hard for you to understand, but maybe if you stopped huffing all your silver paint and read a book every once in a while it might help you out a little bit.

@The Cult Of Skaro@

Okay, Al Capone.

Trust me, I've lived a pretty interesting life and done my fair share of dirt. However, I don't need to brag about it or glorify it because I don't have anything to prove and I know enough to keep my mouth shut because I learned to not trust anyone. That's what being a criminal is all about, it's about stress and drama and not having any real friends...there's no such thing as "honor among thieves", don't bullshit yourself.

Then again, some of us have learned from their mistakes and gotten past the point of where we have to worry about dealing with junkies, sneak thieves, pathological liars, buddy fuckers, snitches, sociopaths, friends dying, friends going to prison, friends taking advantage of us...I got sick of dealing with the lowest common denominator of society a long time ago so I left it behind.

No personal information on the site makes perfect sense to me. I you are in a trial you have the right to face your accuser should you choose to fight your case. If you are in the act of doing things you should have the common sense to limit your exposure and to limit your activities to within your comfort level.

On the subject of snitches, trust your instinct. If someone seems to be of questionable integrity there is probably good reason. If someone seems nervous for no good reason there may be other things that are making them nervous.

my 0.02

I'm not trying to tell you what to do in the real world, or on here. I'm just telling you why I think it shouldn't be handled on a website.

why does this skaro guy keep typing to me like im over here trying to post paperwork on anyone?

2561b23bb826.gif

I could give a fuck, this is the most ive payed attention to this web forum in years. All i've said the entire time is that i think this IS the place where snitches in the graffiti community should be put on blast. You guys disagree, that's fine it's your site and you have made a compelling argument as to why it should stay off here.

What i find offensive is that you guys keep trying to tell me what a snitch is, when i know yall dont have the credentials to tell me a god damn thing about anything to do with legal troubles, ramifications and most of all what a snitch is or isnt so again...

2561b23bb826.gif

man any of you dudes wanna holla at me via PM feel free, i too would much rather talk about this over a beer and yall could school me on snitching and anything else i need schooling on in person. Chances are i will be in your city very soon...

its just graffiti in general. it gotten a lot softer and more forgiving of people shitty actions. example down here in miami cats (known snitches) run around here in public places partying and painting in the scene. it is even dangerous to even confront because of the good possibility of it happening again. back in the day a snitch would have to stop writing (which most did) or move away to keep writing. how times have changed.

back in my grandfathers days "news carriers" were right up there with snitches, it was considered a bitch act...

and mo if you gotta get on the computer and "expose" niggas your just as much a faggot as the snitch you hang with, maybe even more. You don't even have a place to stand talking about "snitches" 'cause he was your acquaintance you have a obligation to deal with that nigga, so he doesn't tell on anyone else.. just the same as if your homie was a child molester you have to stop him...

OK we're done here. Nobody in the 12oz crew likes snitches. But site policy is no government names, not for any purpose, except by the person whose name it is. If you disagree with the policy, we understand. Your participation on this site is voluntary.