12oz Prophet Protects Snitches

Colt .45

why is it that everytime someone posts paperwork proving that someone is a snitch, the moderators take it down and close the thread as if the snitch is getting snitched out by their name being on 12oz?

if they hadnt informed on or testified against someone their name wouldnt be on the paperwork! who's the victim of being snitched on? them or the people they snitched out? stupid motherfuckers.

i can think of 2 examples: **** from **** and *** from *** are both certified snitches. both their paperwork has been posted, and each time moderators took it down and closed the thread.

people protecting snitches and letting them ride is one of the major reasons i stopped writing and dont want anything to do with graffiti writers. you're all a bunch of snitches, your heros are snitches and you let snitches kick it as if its all good.

no thanks. that aint how i was raised. whats the point fo having beef with fools if they just gonna snitch you out when you catch them slippin? you bitch ass punks can pat each other on the back all day. real fools know what time it is.

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is it that everytime someone posts paperwork proving that someone is a snitch, the moderators take it down and close the thread as if the snitch is getting snitched out by their name being on 12oz?

if they hadnt informed on or testified against someone their name wouldnt be on the paperwork! who's the victim of being snitched on? them or the people they snitched out? stupid motherfuckers.

i can think of 2 examples: ************* are both certified snitches. both their paperwork has been posted, and each time moderators took it down and closed the thread.

people protecting snitches and letting them ride is one of the major reasons i stopped writing and dont want anything to do with graffiti writers. you're all a bunch of snitches, your heros are snitches and you let snitches kick it as if its all good.

no thanks. that aint how i was raised. whats the point fo having beef with fools if they just gonna snitch you out when you catch them slippin? you bitch ass punks can pat each other on the back all day. real fools know what time it is.

a fuck you son.. **** is good peoples.

Snitching on snitches is still snitching. The policy here has consistently been "no government names" from day one.

Also, if I wanted to drag someone's reputation through the mud, it would be no big thing to whip up some official-looking document "proving" so-and-so is a rat then upload it to a few key websites under an assumed name.

I really hate seeing things like this. We all know (or at least should know) as writers that there are people on this earth who HATE with a fiery, hellish passion what we do. They hate it with every bone in their body, and they will do anything they can to get us busted.

This is why it's part of the "Beginner's Bible for Graffiti Writers" that you do not tell people that you write. That's a stupid move on your part (no, I'm not saying you told people). You also don't make your work visible, aka putting it on homework, tests, the outside covers of your blackbook, your room, etc. You need to PROTECT your identity, not make it easier for eht fuzz and the snitchers.

Learn who you're writing with; choose these people carefully. Anybody can be a snithc, but the good ones will blend in with the rest of us like white blends in with rice. You will never know who they are until they show up in the court room to testify against your sorry ass.

Now, to actually answer your question: 12oz cannot allow threads exposing known snitches to go unchecked because of the issue that it is illegal. Yes, this is a Graffiti forum and anything Graffiti related should be allowed, but certain things have to be prohibited. Like anything in life, there has to be rules. Publically psoting the names and locations of people who snitch on Graffiti writers is: Libel, the written slandering of an individual, harrsasment, and endangering the welfare of another, as this person could come to great harm by an angry writer. If anything like this were to be reported, 12oz would have lawyers crawling up their asses and the forums would be shut down? Is that what you want?

Handle the snitches by yourselves. Post them somewhere else. Start your own "Known Graffiti Nitches" website or something like that. Write the list of names in paint on a wall where everybody will see it, photograph it, and send it to the world. Just don't do it here.

Oh, and by the way...the others are right...you just snitched on a snitch. Snitching can be done in many different ways, and telling others that somebody is a snitch is an act of snitching all in itself. I'm not saying that you snitched in a bad way or anything, because a lot of us like to know who these snitches are...but you did snitch.

I hope this helped you understand.

If this thread was started by the real COLT45, then I'm pretty sure he knows all this.

This is why I don't talk about graffiti on 12 oz unless it's in vague, general terms. I used to chop it up about my local scene, but I didn't realize I was sharing what could be considered an unhealthy amount of information about myself and a couple other people. These days, I don't even hang out with most of the writers I know...I keep in touch with a few close friends and say hi to people when I see them but I don't know what's going on in the scene, nor do I care. If something important happens that's relevant to me then I'll hear about it but beyond that I'm not interested.

This brings up the whole "is the internet good for graffiti?" debate again. I think the internet is a great archive for photos, but it should end there. Using it as a medium for shit-talking and gossip creates WAY too many problems for too many people.

COLT(?)- I agree with some of what you said but if you aren't aware of the risks involved when you hit a certain level in your career, then I don't really know what to tell you. It's shitty when people drop dimes but unless their actions directly affect you all you can do is keep your distance from them...if they're up to no good, people will eventually figure it out.

I'm the dude **** .COM *** snitched on. (yes, those crews don't care he's a snitch, ha!) Colt's my homie. I posted the paperwork on the DC thread right after **** posted a diatribe about how's he's not a snitch. It was good to have his statements about "not snitching" on this forum; a sort of record. This was good because, to any sane and reasonable person, the paperwork exposed his lies for what they were..and right there on the spot. I am pleased with the results. I got what I wanted, more or less.

Now, I think the one thing that we may all agree on, is that this forum should be called 12oz. PROFIT. Being down with the uglier, less marketable parts of this criminal lifestyle does not serve this site's bottom-line. As graff grows, capitalism will find more & more ways to include it into it's program. And the gritty work of exposing snitches does not help those of higher socioeconomic status (white kids in middle Amercia) buy into the hype. So from that perspective, it is easy to understand why this site, by default, protects snitches.

Oh, and documents used to prove a snitch are public record. I asked my lawyer and he told me I could legally put out a full page ad in the Washington Post with them papers. But he recommend I wait until after sentencing, ha! Slander assumes an element of dishonesty...dude helped the cops...it's the truth. No slander there. The only shit that was seriously on the hush-hush was when that rat was meant to sit as a witness on a grand jury...and while we are exposing snitches. DC's ****, ****'s homie, snitched right along with him...and I can prove that too...haha.

Anyways, thanks to the homie Colt. 45. Always keeps it real...a member of a dying breed.

-**** One

I'm not trying to be the devil's advocate, but what motivated him to roll over on you? I've had to deal with the cops trying to get information out of me for various shit (it never fails) and I always tell them to just book me and get it over with. I don't know shit and I know even less than that when I'm in custody.

Also, the only two things you have as a writer to stand on is your work and your word...and if your word is no good then you can kiss your work goodbye.

*edit- 12 oz doesn't want to deal with the hassle. It doesn't have to do with money, they've always had a no names/details policy and it's strictly enforced. Personally I don't think posting any kind of court papers is a good look, it's one or two steps removed from dropping dimes in my book regardless of the circumstances or intentions. But you do you.

i can think of 2 examples: *************** are both certified snitches. both their paperwork has been posted, and each time moderators took it down and closed the thread.

HANDLE SNITCHES ON THE STREET YOU DUMBASS. NOT ON 12OZ WITH MORE SNITCHING. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU???????????

We are talking about REAL snitching here. Not just a loose term that means you told someone something privileged. SNICTHING IS WHEN WHAT SOMEONE SAYS GIVES THE POLICE WHAT THEY NEED TO FORM A CASE AGAINST SOMEONE ELSE, or when WHAT SOMEONE SAYS SUPPORTS A CASE AGAINST SOMEONE ELSE. Get real, showing a snitches' paperwork DOES NOT result in a charge against that person.

Now discuss based on that specific definition that is not so obvious to everyone.

the internet is nothing more than a means of communicating with more people than you can by word of mouth alone. this website is the most highly trafficked graffiti website. that makes this website the appropriate place to air pertinent information, like who's a motherfucking snitch. of all the bullshit on the internet, if there's one thing people need to be informed of, its who's a motherfucking snitch.

when someone's government name is on the paperwork proving that they gave a statement, testified, or wrote a victim's impact statement, they are a certified snitch. the argument that putting the paperwork with their government name on the site makes them the victim, is disingenuous, to put it lightly. furthermore, it blatantly, shamelessly, and effectively protects snitches by censoring information that would otherwise inform others that they are in fact a snitch. this policy protects snitches. and if thats how you ride, thats on you.

i wasnt raised to accept snitching or snitches under any circumstances. of course many of you werent raised like me. you dont have the moral values i have. you can know someone is a snitch and still let that person ride and even speak on their behalf as someone did on this very thread. any who do that are no better than the snitch, and the fact that there are so many like that in the graffiti community, is fucking repulsive to me. history will fucking show who rode with snitches and who didn't. when you're on your deathbed, your children will know you're a fucking snitch piece of shit rat motherfucker. you obviously have no shame. and theres not a thing in the world i can do about that.

besides. me, my homeboys, and my crews... we are not violent people. i would never want physical harm to come to anyone. i'm stupid, but not stupid enough to get myself in trouble for threatening or assaulting a government witness.

Posting peoples real info on the internet makes someone a snitch, So regardless of who snitched on who it doesn't need to be on here. If you are from a city and do have paperwork proving someone snitched on you, show it to your boys, don't post it on the fucking internet and snitch the person out in response. If you are unable to handle your beef I advise you just ignore it and forget about it; otherwise get you a couple of baseball bats and go beat the shit out of the person who snitched you out. Of course you might get charged with intimidation on a witness, or assaulting a witness, but that's on you.

As to threads getting deleted when shit like this happens. The mods delete the threads because some of you don't know how to use the internet or read the rules of 12oz and want to go ahead and keep snitching people out. This usually leads to people dropping other peoples names and threads getting ruined, so if you want your thread back my advice is to go break the fingers of who ever is posting peoples info, take pictures and send them to the mods informing them that for the next few months the thread is safe from people who are going to snitch people out and drop peoples information and ask them nicely if they would please undelete it or allow a new one to happen since you dealt with the problem in such a way as to prevent said people from snitching in the future,

*The Cult Of Skaro*

• Like 1

We are talking about REAL snitching here. Not just a loose term that means you told someone something privileged. SNICTHING IS WHEN WHAT SOMEONE SAYS GIVES THE POLICE WHAT THEY NEED TO FORM A CASE AGAINST SOMEONE ELSE, or when WHAT SOMEONE SAYS SUPPORTS A CASE AGAINST SOMEONE ELSE. Get real, showing a snitches' paperwork DOES NOT result in a charge against that person.

Now discuss based on that specific definition that is not so obvious to everyone.

NO DOUBT FAM, THEN YOU FIND THE NIGGA AND POUND ON HIM TILL HE THROWS UP OR GIVE THE NIGGA AN EARTHWORM ON THE SIDEA HIS FACE. THE INTERNET IS FOR WINGS MY G. IF A NIGGA SNITCH ON YOU, GET AT HIM IN REAL LIFE, POSTIN SOME PAPERS UP JUST SO SOME TEENAGE WHITE KID IN MONTANA WILL POST AFTER YOU WITH SOME SMILIES AND "SNITCH!" AINT REALLY SOLVIN THE PROBLEM. MAKE A NIGGA KNOW HE FUCKED UP.

MUD- You got a raw deal. Therefore now it's time to lay the smack down on whoever ratted you out then move on. Or don't, but if you do I bet you'll feel a lot better. It's like ESPO said...you wanted attention, and now you got it you big crybaby. The cops want to talk to you, in my mind you succeeded at doing what a graffiti writer does. Pat yourself on the back, fill a sock up with some Play-doh, and go beat that clown's ass. Just don't sulk about it on the internet, that changes nothing.

Anyway, fronting people off on the internet and rationalizing it by saying "they did it first" is IMO just another way of saying "look at me, look at what so and so did to me, feel bad for me, me me me." So now we all know the guy's a rat, but why does someone in the Bay Area (me) need to know who's a rat in DC? Why would I care? You don't need the internet to make sure the right people in DC know, do you?

COLT- Besides the "12 oz protects snitches" theory- they do what they have to do, and if you disagree with that then start your own "anything goes" graff forum and tell me how it works out- I was sort of with you till this point...

besides. me, my homeboys, and my crews... we are not violent people. i would never want physical harm to come to anyone.

Not to get off of the subject, but I have a simple question- were all those fights in the videos released by one of your crews staged? If you're non-violent that's great...but do yourself a favor- speak for yourself, not for your crew. I've seen people from your crew pick fights and sucker punch people on several different occasions in person. In fact, I've probably seen more fights they were involved in than any other crew I know. Besides what's been documented on video and marketed and sold as "a true depiction of the graffiti lifestyle" or whatever. Sorry, I gotta call bullshit on that one.

Not to mention that putting your entire fucking crew on a video- visible faces and features and all- could be considered snitching. But is it okay if you do it to yourself? There's a Zen riddle for the ages.

Back on subject- you do know that there's a snitch in that same crew, right? It's been well documented here, maybe you saw a post or two about it.

Pointing out snitches is not the same as snitching. What mayberry ass town are you Dirty dozen fellas from? Seriously, where did yall grow up?

This is disgusting, i whole heartedly agree with what Colt said in regards to a site like this being exactly where this kind of information is best stored.

Look when someone gets in trouble, im the first to say that the news article and things of that nature should probably be kept off this site. When someone uses there government name to help get another person from our community in trouble then that person should be put on blast. Government name and all, its public record at that point and if they are uncomfortable with there name being passed around on the internet they should have thought about that before signing their name to said documents in the first place.

Like Colt said, this is a means to reach the masses. I might know a lot of writers, but i dont know everyone, and if im trying to relay a word that could help others im going to go to the spot i think will get the most exposure, sorry for the hassle guys but that spot is 12 oz prophet.com

I dont know what you write shai hulud but lets be real here about your comment on why someone from SF would like to know about what goes on in DC. Most people that i know that really write graffiti travel around the country and sometimes the world to paint. When doing so (for me) sometimes i end up going out and painting with complete strangers. (we all have done it). It's because of that fact its good to have a heads up on people i should stay away from and i think we should all have that same heads up.

Pointing out snitches is not the same as snitching.

Okay, you keep telling yourself that.

What mayberry ass town are you Dirty dozen fellas from? Seriously, where did yall grow up?

I live in Oakland. They don't take kindly to snitches here.

This is disgusting, i whole heartedly agree with what Colt said in regards to a site like this being exactly where this kind of information is best stored.

That's what you and COLT might think but it's not your site now, is it?

Look when someone gets in trouble, im the first to say that the news article and things of that nature should probably be kept off this site.

Careful, I think you're about to contradict yourself here...

When someone uses there government name to help get another person from our community in trouble then that person should be put on blast. Government name and all, its public record at that point and if they are uncomfortable with there name being passed around on the internet they should have thought about that before signing their name to said documents in the first place.

EVERYBODY'S name is a matter of public record, but the second you say "so and so that writes such and such is a rat" then congratulations, you just joined the club! Maybe you didn't sell them out to the cops but you just told millions of people...so how does that feel?

Like Colt said, this is a means to reach the masses. I might know a lot of writers, but i dont know everyone, and if im trying to relay a word that could help others im going to go to the spot i think will get the most exposure, sorry for the hassle guys but that spot is 12 oz prophet.com

So you're going to keep doing it whenever possible because you're convinced you're right and the people who make this site available are wrong? Wow, I can't imagine what will happen next!

I dont know what you write shai hulud

Who cares what I write?

but lets be real here about your comment on why someone from SF would like to know about what goes on in DC.

A good friend of mine just moved to DC. Are you saying that I should call him and say "OMG DUDE I JUST READ ON 12 OZ THAT THERE'S A SNITCH IN DC! BE VEWY VEWY AFWAID OF SO-AND-SO!" No, because he's a grown man. He's been around the block a few times and can handle his own business. If it's a big deal, he'll find out about it.

Besides, who the hell believes everything they read on the internet? Like I said, I could ruin someone's reputation in an afternoon if I wanted to. What compelling evidence do you have to make me believe so and so is a snitch? Some scanned and redacted court documents? Gee, I could never fake those even if I wanted to.

Most people that i know that really write graffiti travel around the country and sometimes the world to paint. When doing so (for me) sometimes i end up going out and painting with complete strangers. (we all have done it). It's because of that fact its good to have a heads up on people i should stay away from and i think we should all have that same heads up.

Let's call a spade a spade here. Certain people want to air other people out for doing them wrong and in the process they air themselves out. The mods come in and clean up the mess, everything gets back to whatever normal is on 12 oz, life goes on till the next time it happens. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Do whatever you have to do but be honest about it. Don't try to tell me that you're doing it to protect people, you're doing it to be a dick and get back at the guy and by doing so you're getting on his level. You know that there's a good chance that he's gonna catch a beating if you put him on front street, that's probably half the reason you're doing it...why get your hands dirty? Get someone else to take care of it. What goes around comes around, right? Except that shows me that you have no heart and are no better than the guy that ratted you out, but...

Seriously, if you want to make a blog about this called whosagraffitisnitch.com LOTS of people would probably want to come check it out. It will all be fun and games and cocaine and hookers and pony rides....till you get sued for defamation of character or aiding and abetting simple assault. Then it won't seem so fun anymore.

Try seeing both sides of an issue before you throw all your weight behind one side of the argument.

Man you are getting schooled by shai right now. You might as well just quit trying to argue with him since all it does is make you look more foolish. I really think that there should be an test that measures peoples intelligence before they are allowed to access the internet. Just a puzzle they have to solve or a few random questions they need to get right. If they can't solve the puzzle or answer the few questions properly they are not allowed to connect to the internet. It would really stop people like this from posting.