To protect and server...not prevent?

ShortFuse

So I was at work tonight and while doing my usual business I see this scuffle in TV. So I sat and watched it for a good minute and while trying to read the captions (restaurant TV) I was like WTF! the news anchor title was " Paramedic arrested for failure to yeild." Kinda found it odd and hoped to find this later. I came home and did a quick search and this is what I found...

http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=10428746

So it seems while responding to a call on both ends the cops got made the ambulance crossed paths.....so they arrested the paramedic....all is kinda fucked up but doesnt that put the cops in the wrong for halting an emergency to the hospital mid journey? The whole thing is kinda fucked up and it seems we have our favorite friends the cops to blame again.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I just love how the other medic walks around calmly while his counter part is arrested aggressively. The person screaming is the person that needs to get to the hospital.

:edit: Really SHIT!!!! I scrolled downt he line and didnt see anything...sorry I didnt think it to be posted quickly...thought it happened to soon..