Traviling with paint on comerical airlines

LostInTheMusic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
They won't let you. Best bet is to either mail it, or just buy it there...

http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/prohibited/permitted-prohibited-items.shtm

In your browser just Find the word paint. If you don't know what that is just scroll down till you see flammable paints. Says No for Carry-On and Checked.

/thread

THANKS BUT WHATS UP WITH THIS

lOST.jpg

the best way to get paint on a plane is a fucking belt pack. NO LIE!

Trust me.. get a good size one. put in your 2 best cans of euro paint, the rest of the space fill with markers. It's full of shit, you have to put it on the conveyor belt. walk through the metal detector, and your set.

your welcome ;)

• 2 weeks later...

This question is boardline retarded.

First-Its not worth bringing it as your carry on with you, even if you could.

Seccond-Shipping it to your self is going to cost way more then its worth. Maybe even more then the paint costs retail.

All you can do is toss a few cans in your noncarry on luggage. That's the shit going into the cargo hold and most airlines have compressed air threw out the aircraft, not just the cabbin. Thats including the area for the luggage / cargo hold. They also put live animals such as peoples pets in those areas when required. I have brouhgt as many as 13 cans of paint on a plane in my luggage and had no issue. Hell if you are real clever you can bring your dog and fill his friggen carry case up with paint. lol But I dont think Rovers not gonna be to happy with cans up hi ass the hole ride.

Just pack them in a loss plastic bags just incase of a popped can and keep then in the mix of you cloths. So they dont get banged around. Also keep in mind that all bags have to been 50 pounds or less. Or your paying extra.

This question is boardline retarded.

First-Its not worth bringing it as your carry on with you, even if you could.

Seccond-Shipping it to your self is going to cost way more then its worth. Maybe even more then the paint costs retail.

All you can do is toss a few cans in your noncarry on luggage. That's the shit going into the cargo hold and most airlines have compressed air threw out the aircraft, not just the cabbin. Thats including the area for the luggage / cargo hold. They also put live animals such as peoples pets in those areas when required. I have brouhgt as many as 13 cans of paint on a plane in my luggage and had no issue. Hell if you are real clever you can bring your dog and fill his friggen carry case up with paint. lol But I dont think Rovers not gonna be to happy with cans up hi ass the hole ride.

Just pack them in a loss plastic bags just incase of a popped can and keep then in the mix of you cloths. So they dont get banged around. Also keep in mind that all bags have to been 50 pounds or less. Or your paying extra.

THROUGH OUT

If you're moving overseas you could try sending it air freight. I got samples of some paint from Italy a few years ago. Only problem is that it is expensive as Rustofills said, and customs are also a bitch to deal with. I'd say the best bet is to sneak or mail a few of the cans that are worth the most to you, and sell the rest to help pay for your move. You could also contact some sea freight companies to inquire about shipping a small pallet, but again you'd have to deal with customs as well as taxes/duties.

You motherfuckers have to be the dumbest sons of bitches on the planet! I fly with ALL of my paint in my WALLET! In the form of gift cards! ALL of you motherfuckers need to get your gift card/hustle game up! SO goddamn dumb it's amazing! Learn about racking........hustling.......how to get your paint crazy cheap FIRST before you worry about how to fucking fly with it! Man...........such fucking retarded questions that it's crazy!

well if you werent such a worthless piece of shit,

you would realize that you cant put paint that

you already have on a gift card.

no one here is asking how to get cheap paint,

talking about racking on here isnt going to happen,

you dont know how to fucking hustle,

and you dont have any fucking game.

so chill the fuck out.

well if you werent such a worthless piece of shit,

you would realize that you cant put paint that

you already have on a gift card.

no one here is asking how to get cheap paint,

talking about racking on here isnt going to happen,

you dont know how to fucking hustle,

and you dont have any fucking game.

so chill the fuck out.

HEATER

ive flown many times with paint in my checked bags, but not 200.

you could ship it by air or sea but it would cost a shit load. more than it would actually be worth. bring 12 and go from there. if you are moving for a while to europe, you may just want to get paint once youre all set up. its a hassle to drag around, and takes up space you could use for other shit. shit you cant just buy in your new country.

I brought some cans back from main land Europe to the UK once and they all lost pressure in-flight. I'd say you're out of luck, 'cause it ain't worth sitting on a plane with a bunch of pressurized paint sitting below whatever the case. There's no way you're getting 200 cans on a plane. USPS won't ship ground either (via boat). They canceled all shipping services to Europe as they were losing too much money. Neither UPS or Fedex will ship them either. You're best either selling them off to other writers or paying through a private moving company that deals in freight. It could take a few months going by sea but hey...