Post you FRESH custom tees.

StreetLurker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That's alright ay.

Can't be arsed finding my camera/webcam however I have one shirt that says on the back in small writing "it's only art if you get caught" and then another shirt I have that is black and in white has on it a fresh RIP piece I made from my black book for a friend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My flikr account is fucking up right now but i will upload my latest seventh letter transfer from minutes ago.

Dude is trying so hard to be hip-hop bootleg fake/bite shirts, ebonics sizing, pilot markers, and pilot on the ass cheek just to make sure people behind you know how you represent.

/nh

LMAO at putting the shirt on backwards.

• 2 weeks later...

THAT SHIT IS FRESH!!!!! ESP. THE COPE 2 TEE. BUMP SON!!!!

just because i feel bad for you that youre such a fuckin loser, not one person will EVER bump you on your gayness and hardcore nutridin on writers that would think your ridiculously gay. You should swap out the pilot lift your mattress and screen the 12" dildo you hide under there on every single piece of clothing you own retardo.