Office Space....

KARD like WOE

Do you work in an office.. does it suck a little bit... well check this out..

http://www.puttyworld.com

fun desk toy stress relief...

just like silly putty from your childhood just 10 times cooler..

and become a fan on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crazy-Aarons-Puttyworld/109845447109

enjoy!

support small business and have fun doin it..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

There is a special way to fold the paper clip to make it jump. So then you try to make it in the styrofoam cup.

Thats all i have at the office to keep me entertain lol. Plus an endless supply of push-pen sharpies.....

retractable-sharpie-markers.jpg

office darts looks awsome.... but i know not everyone has the time or luxury so if you want a cool desk toy this thinking putty stuff is cool... colors galore, glow in the darks, and even a magnetic putty. wow know you can use your paperclips like never before they can get eatin by the magnetic black putty... so if you work in an office and do get bored check it outim tellin you its the coolest

office darts looks awsome.... but i know not everyone has the time or luxury so if you want a cool desk toy this thinking putty stuff is cool... colors galore, glow in the darks, and even a magnetic putty. wow know you can use your paperclips like never before they can get eatin by the magnetic black putty... so if you work in an office and do get bored check it outim tellin you its the coolest

:lol: