1. 1. Who's your pick?

• Jay
    • Conan
    • Dave
    • Boog

conan will always be better

and has the best monologue

but leaving dave is still tough for me

Conan all the way. Leno seems to go for safer, blander, mainstream comedy, trying to appeal to old people. And it does seem he has a lot of conservatives from Middle America in the audience; I notice when liberal guests get on that show and bash Bush or Republicans there's always an uneasy mixed reaction from the crowd.

I sometimes wonder what those people think though when they have musical guests like Juelz Santana screaming "A!" and 90% of the audience is old white people, Republicans, etc.

I sometimes wonder what those people think though when they have musical guests like Juelz Santana screaming "A!" and 90% of the audience is old white people, Republicans, etc.

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY THINKING B

THEY THINKING "WHO IS THIS NIGGER JIBBERJABBING ON STAGE?"

^This nigga right here!!!! hahahahaha

Don Francisco for the win!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY DONT CALL HIM THE DON FOR NOTHIN!

i'm afraid of that. very afraid. i mean fuck, he was on at the time slot he was so he can do the fucked up things he does. i'm half-worried that his ratings will drop due to it.

I've heard ppl say moving Conan to an earlier slot will dilute the material. Make it 'safer' as Theo said.

He already said on his last episode that he won't be changing his style or watering it down.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now