*-*-*-*-TWISTA APPRECIATION THREAD-*-*-*-*

Common did not turn into a faggot until after he moved out of Chicago.

Juice is tired & old, last time I saw him live a few years back, he was short of breath from walking onto the stage. He is Chicago's woulda-coulda-shoulda... but didn't. It's a shame.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CHICAGO'S TOO ROUGH FOR YOU.

BESIDES ALL THE BULLSHIT......

YOU HAD TO LIVE IN CHICAGO BACK IN THE DAY TO REALLY APPRECIATE THE TIMES WHEN THIS MF WAS ACTUALLY RAPPIN' AND HELPING YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME AT PARTIES OR DURING THE SUMMER AT THE LAKE, OR JUST RIDING AROUND.

NO MANY PEOPLE AT ALL HEARD OF HIM TILL THE RECENT YEARS, HE JUST BECAME "MAIN-STREAM."

HE'S NOT A REAL "EM-CEE", BUT HE'S A RAPPER.....IF WE WANNA TALK REAL CHICAGO EM-CEE'S THEN WE CAN DROP NAMES LIKE 'JUICE', 'ALL NATURAL', ETC ETC.....

AND GOOGLE, TWISTA REPS THIS CITY THE BEST????? COME ON DAWG, AND YOU FROM THE SOUTHSIDE???

Common01.jpg

this.

and twista definitely represents this city the best...not common.

i mean style/swag wise..common is the best rapper tho

you definitely dont see niggas rockin tight clothes and old man hats and ridin around on skateboards like them other rappers...

I agree, I don't see anyone in Chicago dressed like common except for niggas on Clark and Belmont...So i see your point Google.

As far as reppin' Chi though, people knew about Common way back - and he was the only nigga saying Chicago on every damn near song he had out. Still does...

Either way, diff styles, they both still represent Chicago....we got a mix of diff things here.