"I don't want this." "Okay, where should I put it?"

SO i was in the store the other day and i'm looking at all these sale items: cans of food, boxes of cereal, pasta, sauces, spices, etc... Very obviously all this stuff was marked to move because of an obvious state of age a lot of this stuff was in.

I started wondering...where does this all go? Well, i know that it eventually ends up in the "discount" grocery chains that have all the food items a week away from becoming biologically lethal substances. But after that?

Is there a giant factory somewhere where it's just the job for hundreds of people to open expired cans, dump the shit inside and recycle the containers? I can;t imagine all this stuff goes to a landfill container and all.

And the same goes for clothing no one buys. Dated technology. Lousy cars. Discount chains? product dumping in a third world country? WHere does all the shit America no longer has a use for get shuffled off to?

Weigh in or just negaprop as you see fit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
SO i was in the store the other day and i'm looking at all these sale items: cans of food, boxes of cereal, pasta, sauces, spices, etc... Very obviously all this stuff was marked to move because of an obvious state of age a lot of this stuff was in.

I started wondering...where does this all go? Well, i know that it eventually ends up in the "discount" grocery chains that have all the food items a week away from becoming biologically lethal substances. But after that?

Is there a giant factory somewhere where it's just the job for hundreds of people to open expired cans, dump the shit inside and recycle the containers? I can;t imagine all this stuff goes to a landfill container and all.

And the same goes for clothing no one buys. Dated technology. Lousy cars. Discount chains? product dumping in a third world country? WHere does all the shit America no longer has a use for get shuffled off to?

Weigh in or just negaprop as you see fit.

Most the shit goes to foodbanks to feed the homeless and kids at community centers etc.

The rest gets thrown out.

you think Americans create a bunch of trash..

I live in one of the biggest cities of the world and on my way and from work ..sometimes the streets look like land fills...people just dumping trash in the medians of major intersections like its suppose to go there..

im talking beds, large piles of cement chunks, trash bags, old toilets, old stoves and fridges...

shit is wild.. the city government spends millions just cleaning this shit up alone...

and yes you are right.. where does it go?? oh i know... it gets "thrown out"

THIS TOILET EARTH!!

thistoiletearth.jpg

"I don't want... 05-27-2009 10:50 PM Drue_Down the fit is go

Picking Spots 05-26-2009 09:00 PM kage- faggot

Your favourite colours 05-23-2009 02:32 AM acer910 gtfo

best city to write in 05-22-2009 07:37 AM dBking shut up you stupid fuckin nigger. you thik just because you gave me props you think you can talk shit? fuckin eat a dick yoiu little piece of shit. you ebetter rtead myprevious posts before you start thinking that you are about some shit you nigger

I used to see all kinds of clothing on the side of the road when I was a kid.

Especially jeans and shit.

And I'd always be like "how the fuck did that even get there?"

I remember always seeing bra's and panties in the weirdest spots too. Hanging from trees and shit.

I also remember when parts of Philly somewhat resembled what "pfffffffffffft" was describing.

in detroit there was so much clothing strewn about. I used to see some of the filthiest used pairs of jordans/filas (major fila city in the mid 90's, Grant Hill) amongst other garments all over the abandoned tracks, and in the burnt out buildings there would be rooms full of gnarly clothing that smelled like some new kind of poop I didn't even know existed