Custody Trial

morton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the child old enough to speak on your behalf? It's always good for the kid to see how the parent is for themselves. Instead of you telling your kid that their mom is crazy and having them think you're just saying that out of spite or anger. Once they see it for themselves they know that you are doing the right thing by protecting them from that person. It's better than the kid thinking, what if my dad was lying the whole time?

My moms told me for years that my dad was a lazy piece of shit for years and I always had thought she was saying it out of spite and frustration because he never paid child support. Then I spent a summer with him and I saw for myself what she meant. It gave me peace of mind and also made me appreciate her and all the things she did for me more because she had no help.

Congrats to you and doing it on your own. It's a very tough thing to do nowadays.

Petitioner got a continuance by being unprepared, to be continued to next week.

In Washington the child must be 12 before the court is allowed to take into consideration their desired on such matters, my child turned 12 this year which is in part why I am acting now, along with other considerations.