Custody Trial

morton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fortunately I am infertile for this kind of situation alone, I live in clark county and the cops around are sneeky bastards and the judges seem to be biased even though i can hop on I-5 for a mile and be in another state.

Just kepp your job and dont do anything to fail a ua. Make sure they see you as a fit parent, good luck.

Now I gotta wait for my girlfriend to finish getting ready. I am the kind of person who is early for everything and it makes me nervous if the very idea of being late is introduced to a situation. So I decided to jump in here for another post instead of standing next to the bathroom tapping my foot.

Yesterday was full day of trial. Opposing counsel did not like what the county social worker had to say so they brought in a hired gun as a expert witness. He was hired to attack the recommendations made by the county but not to make any of his own thus freeing him up from being held to any measure of the childs best interest. What a scumbag.

Trial is on hold and will resume next week.

Thanks for the thoughts, this is not a fun way to spend time or money.

My testimony is over. Now the respondent will be on the stand, be interesting to see how they play it.

So far it looks like the soft touch to me, go on talking about how she is a great mom and ignore the allegations I have put forth maybe call me a drunk or something.

Feels good to be done with being on the stand, the flow of my argument got interrupted by these other witnesses called by the respondent and it caused for my testimony to get put on pause and then continued.

I hope the Judge takes notice that of her 11 witnesses one was getting paid 450 dollars per hour and none of the others have known her for more than a couple years.

If you are a expert witness you get paid. This guy is a shrink hired by her family to attack the report put out by the county social worker appointed by the court to make a best interest recommendation for the child.

Mom did not like the recommendations so she hired this queer to attack them.

Dude is such a scumbag, I can understand that crazy baby mamma may not be in control of her actions because of mental health issues but for this guy to go in as a hired gun with no responsibility to look out for the child involved really gets my goat.