"Boss Battles"

NastyNada

I mean look, dun!!!!!

WTF IS THIS????

Kid, you're a joke!

there you are.. i was 13 or 14 when i did that.. what do you know.. you hype sonni chiba in the kung fu thread but he's a karate guy.. no real kungfu.. he's hollywood, i mean hongkong..

kid you're a joke:lol: i mean an upset hipster

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Wait dun!!!!

My name has came out of your mouth every new post in here.

Go Fuck yourself, I ain't even seen you're name in like 2weeks.

You're a bum, You're not worth talking too.

Let me explain.

For starters you're 30, I have a hard time argueing with a 30 year old with no job, and wack graffiti skills.

Second everytime you type a reply all it says is BLAH BNLAH BLAHJ AKLHLKSHFLKF I HATE YOU HIPSTER FAGGOTS DICK SUCKING HIPSTERS HIPSTERS BLAH BLAHGJSBDJLKFH!!

You need better rebuttles kid! I have better things to do, like act like a hipster god on 12oz.

So look, keep my name out of your mouth, I'm done with you homo.

You're LAME!!, you're graffiti IS LAME!!, everything about you is a JOKE dude.

So I'm gonna let you babble that babbage you keep spitting BITCH!!.

But you're always gonna WACK, Dun!!!

No matter how many times you call me a Hipster Faggot.

:lol: you're so mad.. poor hipster faggot:lol: ..that is what i say alot, because it's all i think when you fools are involved.. lex lex lex lex lex lex lex lex.. i don't argue in real life.. i don't need to verbally cut a m'fer down 92 different ways.. you speak out the side of your mouth to me in real life and it's on, so maybe i'm not so well practiced in 'spoken bitch fights'.. i don't need to be.. and i can't spend all day on 12oz any more like you, a gay little retard with sooo much to say, so have fun being the '120z hipster god':lol: i cant believe you said that shit:lol: its so true, you rule these tools:lol: f'n gay:lol: lex lex lex lex lex lex lex lex, you are, a hipster faggot

there you are.. i was 13 or 14 when i did that
What about that other piece of shit that says Killer Mood? You were 30 when you did that shit what's your excuse for why it's so wack? By the way the shit I was doing at 15 looked a 100 times better than the garbage you did for your remedial reading class in the 8th grade.

You need to work on letter structure because your sketches have none.

:lol:

:lol: you're so mad.. poor hipster faggot:lol: ..that is what i say alot, because it's all i think when you fools are involved.. lex lex lex lex lex lex lex lex.. i don't argue in real life.. i don't need to verbally cut a m'fer down 92 different ways.. you speak out the side of your mouth to me in real life and it's on, so maybe i'm not so well practiced in 'spoken bitch fights'.. i don't need to be.. and i can't spend all day on 12oz any more like you, a gay little retard with sooo much to say, so have fun being the '120z hipster god':lol: i cant believe you said that shit:lol: its so true, you rule these tools:lol: f'n gay:lol: lex lex lex lex lex lex lex lex, you are, a hipster faggot

Dude you're so fucking Corny!!!

Mero made a thread about you, You see it???

And stop with all that "If I seen you in real life talk out the side of your mouth" shit!!!

You have a broken back kid, don't play yourself.

Keep my name out your mouth, I tired of playing with you!!!

Dude you're so fucking Corny!!!

Mero made a thread about you, You see it???

And stop with all that "If I seen you in real life talk out the side of your mouth" shit!!!

You have a broken back kid, don't play yourself.

Keep my name out your mouth, I tired of playing with you!!!

haha, you're tired of playing with me?... you started with me, you opened your mouth at me.. so sorry if any time i feel like it, i'm gonna say lexdiamonds is a fucking faggot.. lexdiamonds acts like a self-righteous, hipster styl'n, fucking faggot. lexdiaomonds IS that pussy who wants to have the top opinion, IS that pussy that has to say something about everything, Is that FAGGOT that won't go away. i won't either, ban my ass.. fuck you faggots:lol:

haha, you're tired of playing with me?... you started with me, you opened your mouth at me.. so sorry if any time i feel like it, i'm gonna say lexdiamonds is a fucking faggot.. lexdiamonds acts like a self-righteous, hipster styl'n, fucking faggot. lexdiaomonds IS that pussy who wants to have the top opinion, IS that pussy that has to say something about everything, Is that FAGGOT that won't go away. i won't either, ban my ass.. fuck you faggots:lol:

This is fine by me.

You're making yourself looks dumb.

You're graffiti is gonna suck no matter what you say, and when you say it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bum, what you need to do instead of calling me a faggot everyday is go look for a job

you broke bitch!!!

:lol: :lol:

who doesn't have a job? haha my wifey's a teacher, hahaha

i'm not making myself look dumb, i don't call myself names.. i call you losers faggots, hipsters, retards.. because you are and you asked me to.. what? so what if i reply to you fag's replies? you all spoke first, and you fags all come back.. so who looks dumb? i don't care what your 30 hipster jockriding faggot friends think.. you kids run 120z remember? you're the 120z god.. '120z hipster god'hahahahah who can fuck with you topped out proppers? hahahaha stay lame faggot, pls come again

YEAH YEAH!!

Duke you're saying nothing, but "You're a gay hipster"!!

I'm not trendy, and I'm about to have a baby!!

Theres a little personal info for you, so make some better jokes.

I'm sick of hearing that shit.

and you keep comming back, and you started it, and you're mad about me calling you a gay hipster, and you suck, and i know you are but what am i?... i don't know what you want man. you want me to shut up? then why say something to me that has nothing to do with you? when i talk about what happened to start this, it's all you. so what's you're deal.. why do make me respond? you know i'm gonna call you a faggot, or a hipster. so what do you want from me? how you gonna complain about what i do when you ask me to do it? you are fucking retarded

hahaha, and i still made more taxable income on my year long vacation than i would have working.. the rehab massages are the best.. that chick's good

hmm, sure the wifey had to pull slack til the workers comp was through, but she's got it like that.. the hardest part was drinking beer while i watched her mow the grass.. i felt terrible, but i had to keep my eye on the grill so i couldn't watch her too hard.. no the hardest part was not being able to sled ride, play catch or ride the skateboards with my son.. that sucked too, but i'm good now, and it's all about the 'all you can eat seats' at pnc park and building kicker ramps for jr.!! i said i don't have loot for a membership when i was out of posting space.. but i'd never pay 12oz a cent even if i was a millionaire..

haha who's a grown bumb? the guy who gets home from work and hangs out on 120z to 'run shit' everyday to impress all the other fag personalities that are channel zero.. haha fuck you faggot, i'm about to have better shit to do all day, but you'll still be gay