"Boss Battles"

NastyNada

if you knew the story bout, you might be like,0 damn!!! who's ambidextrous, or tries to be?

Oh I edited my post.

You mean you're trying to tell me you did this with the opposite hand you write with???

:confused: :confused: :confused:

dgpjj5.jpg

I don't believe you.

:lol: :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo, I think the joke is on you.

MOOD.

Go stick your stickers on your dresser.

Gaysop Rockin ass nigga.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlpcr34qlRk

yeah man.. gotta keep it fairly clean for the 60 some kids i mentor.. you guys need a mentor on being real people.. nah, you just need to act like yourselves around some real people.. get'n your ass beat is a good lesson.. and you fools would be served quickly where i come from.. so hopefully none of these kids will end up being f'n butt pirating hipsters like you fools when they're older

these kids used to be fighting at eachother calling eachother's toy shit, toyshit.. i put them all down in the same crew and now none of them bicker, they all get along, everyone is welcome and happy to be there...

damn mouth and lex are f'n gay.. you're get'n my fool attention later too lexy

yeah man.. gotta keep it fairly clean for the 60 some kids i mentor.. you guys need a mentor on being real people.. nah, you just need to act like yourselves around some real people.. get'n your ass beat is a good lesson.. and you fools would be served quickly where i come from.. so hopefully none of these kids will end up being f'n butt pirating hipsters like you fools when they're older

these kids used to be fighting at eachother calling eachother's toy shit, toyshit.. i put them all down in the same crew and now none of them bicker, they all get along, everyone is welcome and happy to be there...

damn mouth and lex are f'n gay.. you're get'n my fool attention later too lexy

2utnw54.jpg

this thread should have the name changed to milesmad

cuz this man mad

there.. i fixed that retarded spacing you had goin on... i like how i'm mad when all those faggots are comming to me with their problems...

and i like how a worthless piece of retard like merwhale will go find a thread that hasn't been touched in a week to say some gay shit...

big win faggot

i like how i'm mad when all those faggots are comming to me with their problems...

and i like how a worthless piece of retard like merwhale will go find a thread that hasn't been touched in a week to say some gay shit...

You're the one telling your life story in here...Like how you broke your back and haven't had a job in over a year....:lol: How else would I know that shit if you weren't mad? And the fact that you can't have a conversation without calling someone a faggot or hipster doesn't help your case either.

And maybe Merwhale was interested in a "Boss Battle" but instead of battling bosses all he got was an upset Miles.

i told that story in the sleep problem thread or some place.. mouth for war is a faggot, why else would i say it? and the way you n lex try to run threads you didnt start gives you that hipster mentality.. over opinionated and wortheless...

miles ain't upset.. he hates hipster faggot m f'ers that say stupid shit and act like gods.. pull your heads out of your asses or what ever asses you're up right now and be real people.. or don't, and just keep cluttering up threads with your wortheless f'n opinions and gay ass jok'n pictures that are your backbones..hahaha.. kill yourselves faggots

gay ass jok'n pictures that are your backbones..hahaha.. kill yourselves faggots
I son you with my words, I always have I don't need pictures to make you look stupid...It's not my fault you can't take honest criticism with out getting mad about it. The fact is you suck at graffiti. And what's really funny is you brag about doing shit since 93 like you're some old school master...Then you post shit like this.

20090115165815DSCN2153.jpg

:lol:

I mean come on dude, is that something you're proud of? Why would you show anybody that shit?

I son you with my words, I always have I don't need pictures to make you look stupid...It's not my fault you can't take honest criticism with out getting mad about it. The fact is you suck at graffiti. And what's really funny is you brag about doing shit since 93 like you're some old school master...Then you post shit like this.

I mean come on dude, is that something you're proud of? Why would you show anybody that shit?

you son me with your words... hipster.. pls, your an ass baby bitch that couldn't handle hearing you were out of line. period..

i'd show that in a section called old school.. right where you found it.. that shit is from 8th grade reading class vocabulary.. and i don't give a fuck, it shows the kids on that site that everyone sucked at one point.. most artistic abilities come from practice.. there's some idiot savant shit that is real natural talent.. like you and your cock sucking mouthforwar whore. but like i said, flash your backbone you clever faggot you..

who claims to be some oldschool master.. besides you, :lol: .. so i started back when, ohno.. does it hurt your feelings?

how come you don't post any thing of your own garbage except for gay ass doodles of 3'ded callig letters,:lol: .. you're f'n gay, you suck at graffiti, just admit it, quit it again cause you're a bitch, then kill yourself for acting like such a f'n faggot all the time..

fuck these mods for letting these faggots gay the shit out of so many threads, seriously.. i can't make serious posts without mouthforfags or lex trying to rub all over my shit.. holy fuck, stupid f'n moderators will let some threads run 5 pages full of shit then shut the thread down like there's something wrong with it, when it's only 2 or 3 people f'n it up.. f'n gay ass lamers

i'd show that in a section called old school.. right where you found it.. that shit is from 8th grade reading class vocabulary.. and i don't give a fuck, it shows the kids on that site that everyone sucked at one point.. most artistic abilities come from practice..

:lol: Got any more excuses Miles? You did this recently what's your excuse for these shitty ass letters?

20090113161720DSCN2119.jpg

I mean you're 30 dude.... You had plenty of time to practice between 8th grade and now, obviously practice didn't do you any good.

you son me with your words... hipster.. pls, your an ass baby bitch that couldn't handle hearing you were out of line. period..

i'd show that in a section called old school.. right where you found it.. that shit is from 8th grade reading class vocabulary.. and i don't give a fuck, it shows the kids on that site that everyone sucked at one point.. most artistic abilities come from practice.. there's some idiot savant shit that is real natural talent.. like you and your cock sucking mouthforwar whore. but like i said, flash your backbone you clever faggot you..

who claims to be some oldschool master.. besides you, :lol: .. so i started back when, ohno.. does it hurt your feelings?

how come you don't post any thing of your own garbage except for gay ass doodles of 3'ded callig letters,:lol: .. you're f'n gay, you suck at graffiti, just admit it, quit it again cause you're a bitch, then kill yourself for acting like such a f'n faggot all the time..

fuck these mods for letting these faggots gay the shit out of so many threads, seriously.. i can't make serious posts without mouthforfags or lex trying to rub all over my shit.. holy fuck, stupid f'n moderators will let some threads run 5 pages full of shit then shut the thread down like there's something wrong with it, when it's only 2 or 3 people f'n it up.. f'n gay ass lamers

Wait dun!!!!

My name has came out of your mouth every new post in here.

Go Fuck yourself, I ain't even seen you're name in like 2weeks.

You're a bum, You're not worth talking too.

Let me explain.

For starters you're 30, I have a hard time argueing with a 30 year old with no job, and wack graffiti skills.

Second everytime you type a reply all it says is BLAH BNLAH BLAHJ AKLHLKSHFLKF I HATE YOU HIPSTER FAGGOTS DICK SUCKING HIPSTERS HIPSTERS BLAH BLAHGJSBDJLKFH!!

You need better rebuttles kid! I have better things to do, like act like a hipster god on 12oz.

So look, keep my name out of your mouth, I'm done with you homo.

You're LAME!!, you're graffiti IS LAME!!, everything about you is a JOKE dude.

So I'm gonna let you babble that babbage you keep spitting BITCH!!.

But you're always gonna WACK, Dun!!!

No matter how many times you call me a Hipster Faggot.

I mean look, dun!!!!!

WTF IS THIS????

Kid, you're a joke!