"Boss Battles"

NastyNada

yeah, paid the cost huh.. f'n flamer... you already lost asshole.. you could miraculously transform into the dopest styled writer tonight, but you'd still be the same f'n faggot that runs his stank mouth all over 12oz.. you are a bitch ass faggot.. seriously choke on your boy's wang and die from pubic strangulation.

A little harsh aren't we.

Are you upset?

:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i call you, your father, any of your retarded children, all f'n FAGGOTS.. i find it humorous you'll ride that fags cock the whole way down this page, i think it's f'n hilarious that you open your mouth to begin with w/o contribution.. you're f'n gay, you're gonna be gay when you respond to this.. and you'll be gay when while i call you a f'n faggot the rest of your gay life.. wrap it up homo

Someone has alot of gays on his mind.

You gay, son???

How did I follow you in this thread, when I posted in here before you? Looks like you're the one following me around...Not only that, you talk about me in threads I don't post in....What's up with that?

:lol: :lol:

Damn, Mouth looks like there's some of this going on in here.

3004knk.jpg

:lol: :lol:

I'm still wondering how I followed you into this thread...Maybe you can explain that to me without typing in all caps and calling me a faggot for the 100th time.

It's not my fault you started writing graffiti in 1990 and still suck...It's not my fault you're a cripple looking for some meaning to your worthless life either. You obviously sucked at graffiti before and I don't see any reason what so ever for you to be jumping back in the game now at 30 years old. The world already has enough wannabes and toys we don't need another one....Stick to drawing dragons man.

It is my fault that you're mad though, and I find that kind of funny...I probably shouldn't but you make it soooo hard for me not to laugh at you.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

snap your f'n neck with the quickness, then leave a f'n turd in your mouth[/color]. you fucking faggot

Yeah this dude is mad.

It's plain as day, But he's been broke since June 08.

I'd be mad too, but my curiosity has got the best of this.

Why in the fuck would you bring that into the argument???

What does it have to do with this???

You really are a dumb fucker!!!

yes!!! the mother fucking gay parade is in town!!! you fgaggots get your dicks out of eachothers asses and man up... f'n faggots.. ride those jocks bitches

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why are you so angry dude?

What's with all this Faggot this and Faggot that.

You're being Irrational.

Calm down and let's make some sense out of this.

you dumb faggots!!! internet pussies.. haha, i got my shit posted.. so lets have some more mouth.. come at me with open jaws like, you f'n faggots need my cock in your mouth, yeah bitches, suck that shit right.. f'n feel my load you fucking faggots, yeah all in your throats like the tummy tickler.. come to me faggots come to me

you f'n faggots need my cock in your mouth, yeah bitches, suck that shit right.. f'n feel my load you fucking faggots, yeah all in your throats like the tummy tickler.. come to me faggots come to me[/size][/size][/size][/color]

Ahaha WAT? You're really pushing it dude no one wants to hear your foreplay bullshit.

Private Message: look at you faggot

milesmoodist

milesmoodist is about to be banned milesmoodist is about to be banned milesmoodist is about to be banned

Default look at you faggot - Today, 09:10 AM

trying to start some shit.. so who's cock are riding faggot? you hipster little homo.. just shut your fucking mouth if your not gonna pull the other hipsters cocks out of it.. that shit's f'n gross.. kill yourself you faggot fucking retard

this niggas mad over some negaprops.....you got a crazy infatuation with fags and hipsters dude. you're startin to come off as a gay hipster that's still in the closet so you gotta call everyone else faggot hipsters to take the heat off of you. it's all good man you're in america we don't judge. you should be proud of who you are.

you're fucking stupid.. i think it's obvious that that i hate you faggots and hipsters.. whos mad about being negapropped? not me retard.. i'm pissed how you cock suckers can fuck up a perfectly good thread without even contributing to it... faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot.. oh no!! i'm getting banned, whaaaaaaah... you fucking retard, don't even try to start if you can't keep up with the current lameness, dumb faggot