Halifax... The East Coast

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

halifax has a weak weak scene right now. rampant with toys. dear, boar, saos, tweak, foes, chubs moks. these kids keep paintin the legal walls with crap. its brutal. If your not going to burn someone with some thing bigger and better dont paint the pit. practice in your parents backyard.

saos, sucks an he tags residentials. if your readin this punk off taggin houses your shit sucks.

halifax has a weak weak scene right now. rampant with toys. dear, boar, saos, tweak, foes, chubs moks. these kids keep paintin the legal walls with crap. its brutal. If your not going to burn someone with some thing bigger and better dont paint the pit. practice in your parents backyard.

saos, sucks an he tags residentials. if your readin this punk off taggin houses your shit sucks.

TRUE THAT!!

its brutal

i agree, i agree that the scene is way diffrent now from what the scene has been when i was growing up, or starting graffiti...its actually a huge leap from what it was, the kids of today are putting in work...saos, dear whos styles may not be awesome at the moment, but you can vastly agree they have gotten better and have gotten up on every corner, as for the residentials i agree, not my thing but everyone has there own views...the scene has changed and will continue changing all that we can do is sit back go through the change and try to help the kids that we think will actually form into something instead of complaining and help build and make this new scene a good thing instead of a pain.

yup.

902 has lost its luster for sure, the cats who manage to keep things stylish thought with my respect would have to be

bueno

sune

aeso

these cats have been around for a nice amount of time and know the history and have a nice grasp on everything....they manage to improve everytime they paint and can produce some insane stuff..good work guys