Halifax... The East Coast

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

gnarly move actually, besides the whole not basing thing...that kinda sucks...but eh there was garbage all over the place on that production.....favorite sune piece of all time..get back in the game gramps! we need more funk like you back

sune

beam

dtek

noam

foes

yron

bueno

zeal

endzo

need to step er up...by far the best piecers in the city at this point always coming correct!

gnarly move actually, besides the whole not basing thing...that kinda sucks...but eh there was garbage all over the place on that production.....favorite sune piece of all time..get back in the game gramps! we need more funk like you back

sune

beam

dtek

noam

foes

yron

bueno

zeal

endzo

need to step er up...by far the best piecers in the city at this point always coming correct!

actully it was a bad move.. when ur goin to burn somethin the idea is to cover the whole piece actully specialy when its an adict production we come correct ever fuckin time bud and have been i have painted wit all the cats u listed except three and they wood agree u go over someone cover their peice wit somethin better thats a burner .....but wen u come like that an dont cover the peices thats a fuckin diss .....three strikes your out son

this is true, and i know sune dosnt make the best of decisions sometimes, and i know for a fact yron has been a culprit of doing it as well and alot of people in hali....just not proper etiquette...base is where its at, its all ive ever used when doing pieces, but you have to admit...dude has some style...just needs to actually follow some rules

tum tum tikky!

Yron says: "why bring me into this? when was the last time I pieced without doing a background? Hell, I usually use base for my fills. I'm all over that shit...You seem like you've been around for awhile, do we know each other?(also, Space, I posted as you)"

• 3 weeks later...

for the thousandth time i dont have aa problem with DH. i didnt write that garbage over the feline peice . i have explained this too everyone i know including some of that crew. i thought this was deaded in the summer after i told them that