wine...

so, im shit faced and pissed in general at the world. my roommate (brother) sucker punched me for bitching at his fiance about how she hasnt neutered the cats (after they sprayed on the new couch i just bought) or paid the electric bill in 4 months (i pay extra to make sure that shit gets paid off). basically right now im chasing shitty chardonnay with keystone light. i really hate the world. however, if you like good wine post up some recommedations in this thread. here are tits and funny shit because i do not want to gtfo or fail...

mjf4.jpg

mjf3.jpg

mjf2.jpg

mjf1.jpg

anhero.gif

turtls.jpg

fuckin NSFW!!!

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

carlo rossi is the bottom of the barrel people really only drink it because its cheap or thats what there parents used do drink...and if your really trying to get into wine drinking your going o have to develop your pallet first.....try blended wines at first then figure out what characteristics you like (sweet or dry) then find cabs and merlots and remember different regions and countries may have the same varietals(grapes) but different tastes....enjoy

2 regions I will support for quality reds:

cotes du rhone, montepulciano

.....from working at restaurants that serve them.

White wines from the Languedoc region of France are usually crisp and well-rounded, and go well with most raw bar dishes or anything with mussels as they are often from that region. I only drink wine with dinner, and it's specifically a selection of wines that do not overpower the taste of the food.

On another note, I would prefer a coors light over wine any day