what is the obsession with little people ?

watson

there is a new show on tv about a little people, aka MIDGETS

really what the fuck. the one about the family on the farm was enough

now they decided to create one about two of them dating

fuck this shit. the mero/dao show needs to be produced

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I actually own that Somewhere Under the Rainbow movie (long story).

That little Alfalfa nigga looks nowhere near as creepy in that cover as when he actually shows up in the movie. People would fucking run out of the room when I played it.

you should film that it'll be huge like elmo watching to girl and a cup

I actually own that Somewhere Under the Rainbow movie (long story).

That little Alfalfa nigga looks nowhere near as creepy in that cover as when he actually shows up in the movie. People would fucking run out of the room when I played it.

Dude I've been trying to find that movie since I found the cover for it years ago... but I can never find a torrent. It looks like the worst thing ever made, I want to set it up on a projector at one of the regional burns. In return I can over 6 hours of live action simulated japanese tentacle rape.

Dude I've been trying to find that movie since I found the cover for it years ago... but I can never find a torrent. It looks like the worst thing ever made, I want to set it up on a projector at one of the regional burns. In return I can over 6 hours of live action simulated japanese tentacle rape.

Problem is I got in on VHS, and I haven't come across a VHS capture card in ages. Or a VCR, for that matter.

It's seriously incredible. I actually once edited and produced a bboy video (Spinfactor 3), and for the intro I just jacked the intro to SUTR just to fuck with people's heads when they bought it thinking it was all h4rdcor3 4elementz bboying. You can see part of the scene up there with the two big dudes nh and the red curtains, except it starts much funnier... the two midget ladies are dancing all sexy with badly dubbed giggling noises for a few minutes, then the two dudes step out from behind the curtain wearing thongs, bow down to the audience, then proceed to dance and rub up on the midgets. Then they start fucking and you don't wanna watch it anymore.

The little creepy gollum guy's name is, I shit you not, fucking PANTHER. His screen entrance (and subsequent full scene) is fucking legendary creepshow status. I gotta find out how to digitize this.

littlepeoplebigworld.jpg

FTW

for some reason i found myself watching this show for awhile.

and i'm kind of a mean person.

i like mean stuff.

i still don't know why i got into for a bit.

strange.

it was pretty intense when that pumpkin thrower almost shredded the kid and the old guy into shreddies from grindage and tossage.

they got fucked up.

i thought they would been grinded and fucked up more though.