chubb lubb.

zebradrips

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

swaziland..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mswati_III_of_Swaziland

Wives

The King currently has fourteen wives and 23 children. A Swazi King's first two wives are chosen for him by the national councillors. These two have special functions in rituals and their sons can never claim Kingship. The first wife must be a member of the Matsebula clan, the second of the Motsa clan. According to tradition, he can only marry his fiancées after they have fallen pregnant, proving they can bear heirs. Until then, they are termed liphovela, or "brides".

In traditional Swazi culture, the King is expected to marry a woman from every clan in order to cement relationships with each part of Swaziland. This means that the King must have many wives.[4] In September 2008, Mswati III may choose his 14th wife.[5]

i really think my chick is tryign to thicken me up. i dont mind it so much in the winter monthes but summertime, oh boy.

sometimes i felt that way. i started losing weight at the same time my ex started to gain weight,so she would get extremely pissed if i didnt eat everytime she did. weight-loss-saboteur-oner

my chick doesn't get mad when i say i'm good when she is fixin me my plate of food she just keeps on adding more food. i combat that by not finishing my meal and ask her to hook it up as my lunch for the following day.

but come wintertime i'm gonna eat her out of house n home...

maybe he was nervoused by you because he liked you so much. i love food and eating but sometimes on like a first date or if i really like somebody i get so nervous that i temporarily lose my appetite.

we were friends for a long time prior to this official date. i like confident men. he ended up being too whiney and complained way too much. i hate that in a dude, constant fucking bitching and whining. that's what i call a pussy and i already have one of those.

we were friends for a long time prior to this official date. i like confident men. he ended up being too whiney and complained way too much. i hate that in a dude, constant fucking bitching and whining. that's what i call a pussy and i already have one of those.

pics or you dont have one....

cmon, you knew it was coming....

^damn...that big snaggle toothed motherfucker stole my idea!...i already have lyrics written for the first verse of my big girl rap.

and by the way...fuck that loud ass nigga kid capri.

i hate djs/producers that yell their names and shit.

..like funkmaster flex and fat man scoops bitch asses.

i like thick girls, i like a little belly on a girl. i think its amazingly cute. but i like all types of girls. i dont discriminate. having one to throw around is fun, and a thick one is good too. but anorexic types arent much fun. i used to date a girl who was size -1 and while it was fun, id say girls with a body are way better.

im 6" 215-220ish and cant understand how a girl could date a small/skinny dorky type. he cant protect you from nothing.

i'm all about "fuckin pick that shit up and clean it off, unless it fell in a puddle of aids, its still good" haha.

last night i was with a couple girls one of them had some real chunk to her, her face was cute as hell though, im pretty sure i saw a quick glimpse of "caligula waz here" branded on her side haha.